Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

[NEW MEMBER] Hey Everyone!!
Hey everyone I'm new here!  I've known about this site for sometime now but hadn't ever joined.  I used to be a HUGE closet pokemon nerd.  However after years of hiding it from everyone except family I found a girlfriend that likes it too and it has changed my world completely!  She's made me so comfortable that I actually started opening pokemon cards on youtujbe for the whole world to see XD.  That's not important though.  I hope to be accepted into this community and patiently await the return of JFlynn.  Anyways thanks everyone and hope to hear from some of you soon!!!
Welcome to the forums, my friend! We accept anyone here (as long as your not Jirachi) and are always happy to meet new members! If you have any questions about Breeding for shinies, natures or competitive use, don't hesitate to ask me or anyone else with the title of Breeding Alliance, it is our job of course!

Breeder Scott - Proud Member of the Amethyst 0mega Breeder's Guild

Looking for breedables? Check out my new shop
Welcome! Everyone here is friendly. So don't worry about be rejected in the community. Oh yeah, feel free to check out the Discord Channel. Most of us chatted a lot there. Smile
What is a signature and how do I get one?