Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

[NEW MEMBER] Heyo
Ahoy! Pokefanatics

Im 33 year old man from Poland that still know how good pokemon games are, long time ago i was playing Pokemon Gold and Johto region will be always in my heart, my dream in 3DS version Pokemon in Johto region. Currently im playing Pokemon SUN and trying get good Ditto for Breeding my first team.

Feel free to add me on 3DS FC I will be happy to have new Friends
@Uri Welcome to our splendid little site :D any help with HA Pokemon you need I'm your man ~
Dont know why I never thought to put this here...
All your Hidden Ability needs in one place <3
WELCOME to the community Big Grin if you need any help don't shy away from asking whether it's for trades or battles.
Words i live by - Good Luck and Chance.
Always nice to see new faces, I mainly do breeding myself and I am giving away some breedjects at the minute (Pokémon with nearly perfect stats) that should help give a good base for breeding a team quickly with good stats so feel free to message if you want some help getting started.

Link To Giveaway

@Uri Welcome to this site! We hope you'll stick around; we love to see new people. Unlike other PokeCommunities like Smogon, we try to create a more neighborhood, "family" feel, if you wish. We know you'll like it here.
VGC|Breeding|Forum Regular|Amethyst 0mega

PM me if you need help with competitive battling!
Welcome to Pokemon Forever! Hope you enjoy it here!
OU MASTER RACE
Welcome newcomer!
“Be clearly aware of the stars and infinity on high. Then life seems almost enchanted after all.” 
― Vincent Van Gogh
Oh! Nice to meet a Polish! Smile

Has been a year since I met one! Smile

Remember to check out our Discord Channel! Smile

Don't worry, everyone there is friendly! Smile
What is a signature and how do I get one?