Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

[NEW MEMBER] Hi
Hi everyone!  Smile I've been playing pokémon since red/blue, skipped gen 5 as I didn't have time to play. Basiclly, I just just beat elite 4 and then I'd be done with the game. But now I've been thinking of getting into batteling and I could use some tips and tricks. I'm also interested in trading rare ball combinations pokémon.
hi im also new in competitive batteling so if you need some practise we can battle at any time and i can also give you some tips and advices in breeding competitive pokemon
Welcome both of you!!!  Big Grin
Welcome to the site! Hope you enjoy your time here Smile
Hi, Super Nintendo Chalmers!
Thank you all. I've starting to build a team. My pokémon are currently at L1 so it's gonna take a while before I battle with them.
@Embla , hello! Smile

If you need tips in Battle Tree, feel free to consult me. Smile I will also be writing a Battle Tree guide someday since I have contacts with Smogon Orange Islands. Smile

If you need bankballs, you can also ask me. I am one of the mass breeders. Smile

Remember to check out our Discord Channel! There are a lot of friendly people there that will be willing to help new members. Smile
What is a signature and how do I get one?
(Jul 5, 2017, 06:24 PM)gkh1997 Wrote: @Embla , hello! Smile

If you need tips in Battle Tree, feel free to consult me. Smile I will also be writing a Battle Tree guide someday since I have contacts with Smogon Orange Islands. Smile

If you need bankballs, you can also ask me. I am one of the mass breeders. Smile

Remember to check out our Discord Channel! There are a lot of friendly people there that will be willing to help new members. Smile

Thank you so much. I'll keep that i mind.

Battle tree is very frustrating. It seems like AI attacks always hits, even if the attack has a pretty low percentage to hit. Mine always miss, unless they are 100%. Any help I can get would be great.

Pokemon in DB, apricorn balls, sport balls, safariballs are just more fun to use, and breed, and keep (like a horder in my bank. LOL!)
(Jul 8, 2017, 02:17 AM)Embla Wrote:

Battle tree is very frustrating. It seems like AI attacks always hits, even if the attack has a pretty low percentage to hit. Mine always miss, unless they are 100%. Any help I can get would be great.

Pokemon in DB, apricorn balls, sport balls, safariballs are just more fun to use, and breed, and keep (like a horder in my bank. LOL!)

use fast setup sweeper for battletree like cloyster or garchomp or in general fast hard hitting pokemon. i prefere mega kengaskhan íts almost auto pilot^^ you can also use smogons list of the top offensive threads. and dont play devensive pokemon.
hope this is helpful

*Heavy Breathing* Bank balls????????
(Jul 8, 2017, 02:17 AM)Embla Wrote:

For Battle Tree, it depends on the battle. Smile

If you are on Singles, use the Truant Durant exploit, you can find it easily in Smogon Orange Islands Discussion Thread. It is the easiest method to get to 200, but be careful of Wishiwashi and Mimikyu, Entrainment does now work on them.

For Doubles, consider the Aron exploit. Smile but not so effective as compared to Battle Maison.

Multi Battle are the hardest, you have to complete Singles and Doubles and use your BP to scout veterans, especially the ones with legends such as Birds (don't get the golems).

In terms of missing and their Sheer Cold hitting, yeah, it is coded when you reach high streaks, there are 2 Pokemons in high streaks you have to worry about, Walrein and Zapdos. Walrein is very bulky and its Fissure and Sheer Cold hits all the time. For Zapdos, Bright Powder and Double Team Hax.

Don't worry about bankballs, just call us in the Discord Channel if you need anything. Smile
What is a signature and how do I get one?