Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

[NEW MEMBER] Hi
(Jul 8, 2017, 09:44 AM)Iamknownasmartin Wrote:
(Jul 5, 2017, 06:24 PM)gkh1997 Wrote: @Embla , hello! Smile

If you need tips in Battle Tree, feel free to consult me. Smile I will also be writing a Battle Tree guide someday since I have contacts with Smogon Orange Islands. Smile

If you need bankballs, you can also ask me. I am one of the mass breeders. Smile

Remember to check out our Discord Channel! There are a lot of friendly people there that will be willing to help new members. Smile

*Heavy Breathing* Bank balls????????

Bank balls are Safari balls, apricorn balls and dream ball Pokemons. Smile
What is a signature and how do I get one?
(Jul 8, 2017, 04:43 PM)gkh1997 Wrote:

If you need tips in Battle Tree, feel free to consult me. Smile I will also be writing a Battle Tree guide someday since I have contacts with Smogon Orange Islands. Smile

If you need bankballs, you can also ask me. I am one of the mass breeders. Smile

Remember to check out our Discord Channel! There are a lot of friendly people there that will be willing to help new members. Smile

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1...1453996287 that's my spreadsheet, I'm hoping maybe we could do a trade of some sort.
(Jul 8, 2017, 07:30 PM)Iamknownasmartin Wrote:

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1...1453996287 that's my spreadsheet, I'm hoping maybe we could do a trade of some sort.

I am not really a collector. I am just a mass breeder. Sad
What is a signature and how do I get one?
(Jul 9, 2017, 02:09 AM)gkh1997 Wrote:
(Jul 8, 2017, 07:30 PM)Iamknownasmartin Wrote:

I am not really a collector. I am just a mass breeder. Sad

By any chance would you happen to have a HA houndour and if possible is it in a apricorn ball?