Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

[NEW MEMBER] Hi! Just another crazy shiny hunter...
Hi All,

I've been a huge pokemon fan from the beginning, and for a lot of years now my main pokemon focus has been expanding my shiny collection. I've tried and succeeded with almost every method I've heard of, although Poke Radar chaining in XY has been giving me some trouble. I'm even about to post something about that in a different section, which I'll link here afterward in case anyone is curious. EDIT: Here it is.

I discovered this site when I was looking for a counter for 4IV Ditto hunting in Sun/Moon, and I've since used that counter pretty extensively, only recently going further and looking at a few forum posts.

Please feel free to add my friend code and offer your own for friend safari purposes. I can't remember what my code carries (probably some plebian poison or bug type set), but who knows? Maybe it'd help someone.
@RedPotato,

Welcome to the Pokemon Forever!!! Smile

You can consider using the Shiny Value method. It is the best method to obtain a legitimate shiny Pokemon! Smile

Every Pokemon Trainer will have a Trainer Shiny Value (TSV), and Pokemon Eggs also have Shiny Value.

If a TSV matches with the egg, the hatched Pokemon will be shiny! Smile

And you can visit the Discord Channel, we have a lot of people there willing to help if you need assistance! Smile

If you don't know your TSV, we have a lot of people willing to help. Smile
What is a signature and how do I get one?
Thanks for the tip! I think right now I'll stick with the methods I can manage with just my 3DS, but it's good to know that other legit ways are available if I ever expand my horizons.
(Feb 18, 2017, 08:54 AM)RedPotato Wrote: Thanks for the tip! I think right now I'll stick with the methods I can manage with just my 3DS, but it's good to know that other legit ways are available if I ever expand my horizons.

I will be starting a giveaway on March to help other people check their TSVs. Smile

I will probably start it on 27-28th Feb, and then host a bunch of egg giveaways so that people can hatch legit shinies. Smile
(Feb 18, 2017, 07:43 PM)gkh1997 Wrote: I will be starting a giveaway on March to help other people check their TSVs. Smile

I will probably start it on 27-28th Feb, and then host a bunch of egg giveaways so that people can hatch legit shinies. Smile

Sounds like a great idea. I'll look out for it.
(Feb 19, 2017, 11:01 AM)RedPotato Wrote:
(Feb 18, 2017, 07:43 PM)gkh1997 Wrote: I will be starting a giveaway on March to help other people check their TSVs. Smile

Sounds like a great idea. I'll look out for it.

I just created a thread for Shiny Value exchanging: http://pokemonforever.com/Thread-SUN-MOO...#pid229267