Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

[NEW MEMBER] I'm new to this Pokemon Forum!
Hey all, I've been looking around on Google when i discovered this site and decided to register.

Any suggestions on what can i do here?

I'm not really a competitive person since i play more as a casual. I think i will be around on Pokemon General and the off-topic section.

Any help would be great to help me be more informed.
(Mar 9, 2020, 01:12 PM)Latias Wrote: Hey all, I've been looking around on Google when i discovered this site and decided to register.

I'm not really a competitive person since i play more as a casual. I think i will be around on Pokemon General and the off-topic section.

Hey! Welcome! 
This is a great site for general pokemon discussion, and I find that the majority of the people here are super friendly. Making posts that engage the community is an amazing addition, as well as doing whatever you  enjoy. I like breeding, and competitve battling, but if you enjoy making art, i would LOVE to see it. We're pretty accepting, do whatever makes you happy Smile

What games do you play? Or do you play the card game?

-Joe
(Mar 9, 2020, 01:31 PM)AverageJoe Wrote:
(Mar 9, 2020, 01:12 PM)Latias Wrote: Hey all, I've been looking around on Google when i discovered this site and decided to register.

Hey! Welcome! 
This is a great site for general pokemon discussion, and I find that the majority of the people here are super friendly. Making posts that engage the community is an amazing addition, as well as doing whatever you  enjoy. I like breeding, and competitve battling, but if you enjoy making art, i would LOVE to see it. We're pretty accepting, do whatever makes you happy Smile

What games do you play? Or do you play the card game?

-Joe

I like Pokemon Colosseum, Pokemon XD: Gales of Darkness, Pokemon Puzzle League and all of the Pokemon Mystery Dungeon games. Other than that I dont play any of the card games.

I'm very glad that the site's community is very open and accepting, i'll be gladly active on this site when i can!
Hello, @Latias ! Its good to meet you!  Big Grin
VGC|Breeding|Forum Regular|Amethyst 0mega

PM me if you need help with competitive battling!
Dear @Latias ,
how do you do; nice to meet you!
Speaking of Pokemon Colosseum and Pokemon XD - it is really nice to hear that you are enjoying those games. I myself like them too and at any time I would choose them over these new gen8 games. 
Best, Gernot