Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

[NEW MEMBER] Infernape Burns Up The Fourms!
Hello everyone! I am TheBlazingInfernape and I have admittedly been stalking this site for a long time due to looking at info about this year's metagame XD. However! That info is very greatful to me because I am using the info I got from here to participate in a VGC Regional this week on Saturday, May 6th. I'll do a VGC Analysis as soon as that tournament is done and I hope to place fairly well. Well, that's all for me I guess. If you want someone to talk to, I'll definatly be around!
@TheBlazingInfernape welcome to the forums! Good luck in the regional, hope you get that top cut hype!!!

Hi, Super Nintendo Chalmers!
Welcome to the forums.
You looked rather familiar! :o

I wondered where have I seen you before? :/
What is a signature and how do I get one?
(May 3, 2017, 12:21 AM)gkh1997 Wrote: You looked rather familiar! :o

I have been on Lake Valor, Smogon Fourms, Bulbagarden, PokeBeach and I play Showdown with this name. Not very active on Smogon, Bulbagarden and PokeBeach hardly but I may have seen some people there.
(May 3, 2017, 06:51 AM)TheBlazingInfernape Wrote:
(May 3, 2017, 12:21 AM)gkh1997 Wrote: You looked rather familiar! :o

I have been on Lake Valor, Smogon Fourms, Bulbagarden, PokeBeach and I play Showdown with this name. Not very active on Smogon, Bulbagarden and PokeBeach hardly but I may have seen some people there.

Oh, I just saw someone with a very similar name in GameFAQs, and there are some minor differences, must be differnet person then. Smile

https://www.gamefaqs.com/community/BlazinInfernape
What is a signature and how do I get one?