Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

[NEW MEMBER] Introduction
Hello, my name is Jeff.

My first time on any type of site such as this. I do not play competetively anymore due to huge number of hacks and cheats.
I now spend all my time breeding shinies or hunting shinies. If you need anything specific or are looking for anything please let me know I will do what I can.
I am currently playing sun, but also have x,y, and oras.
@bambam081890 welcome to the forums Smile
Hi, Super Nintendo Chalmers!
We are in the same boat. We both left competitive due to cheats. Sad

I am currently learning how to RNG shinies. Smile

Nice to meet you! Smile

Remember to check out our Discord Channel! Smile
What is a signature and how do I get one?
Thank you guys for the welcome.
Welcome Big Grin if you ever need help with something just ask
Words i live by - Good Luck and Chance.
Will do. Big Grin
Hello everyone, I am a fan of Pokemon! 

Shy

I mostly play on Pokemon X, Alpha Sapphire, and Moon, where I'm a decent Shiny Hunter, but I'm also starting to develop an interest in competitive battling, though I have only battled online a scarce few times, and never in any offical contests. I hope to learn and become better about competitive battling and hopefully assemble a competitive team on my copy of Alpha Sapphire. I am also hoping to get the Shiny Charm on Pokemon X and Alpha Sapphire legitimately, thought it will probably take a while to achive this goal.

I am looking for freinds to help me start competitively battling, trade pokemon, find good friend safaris, and enjoy Pokemon with me.

Well, now that's out of the way, my QOTD:

What is your favorite shiny Pokemon?

Contrary (+2 Brownie Points if you understand) to my avatar, my favorite shiny is Taillow! He has a nice shade of forest green.  Heart

Cheers, Sincerely, Yours Truly, Live Long and Prosper,

(Whatever...) 

Sleepy

PokéGuy
Hi Jeff! nice to meet you, im a new shiny hunter as well.  I have a shiny hunting thread check it out and let me know if you'd like to help!
(Jul 30, 2017, 08:53 PM)PokѐGuy Wrote: Hello everyone, I am a fan of Pokemon! 

Shy

I mostly play on Pokemon X, Alpha Sapphire, and Moon, where I'm a decent Shiny Hunter, but I'm also starting to develop an interest in competitive battling, though I have only battled online a scarce few times, and never in any offical contests. I hope to learn and become better about competitive battling and hopefully assemble a competitive team on my copy of Alpha Sapphire. I am also hoping to get the Shiny Charm on Pokemon X and Alpha Sapphire legitimately, thought it will probably take a while to achive this goal.

I am looking for freinds to help me start competitively battling, trade pokemon, find good friend safaris, and enjoy Pokemon with me.

Well, now that's out of the way, my QOTD:

What is your favorite shiny Pokemon?

Contrary (+2 Brownie Points if you understand) to my avatar, my favorite shiny is Taillow! He has a nice shade of forest green.  Heart

Cheers, Sincerely, Yours Truly, Live Long and Prosper,

(Whatever...) 

Sleepy

PokéGuy

My favorite is greninja. I think the shade of black just suits him very well, and personaly looks more BA.
(Aug 3, 2017, 06:55 AM)Sorianwarrior Wrote: Hi Jeff! nice to meetyou, im a new shiny hunter as well.  I have a shiny hunting thread check it out and let me know if you'd like to help!

I would love to help Smile