Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

[NEW MEMBER] Oh hai there
Hey everyone, my name's Catie and I've been a Justin Flynn fan for awhile now. Decided to give PF a try so here I am!

I was into competative battling a bit in college around the release of X/Y but fell out of it due to real life etc. etc. but really loved playing Moon (playing through Sun now) so I might get back into the competative scene?

Few things about me? I live in a ski town where I work on a mountain in Coloardo.
Favorite pokemon is Jolteon.
Love college football, classic Nintendo games and coffee!

:D
Welcome to the Forums, Catie! If you have any questions about breeding or battling, don't hesitate to contact me or anyone else in the Breeding Alliance, we'd be happy to help.

Breeder Scott - Proud Member of the Amethyst 0mega Breeder's Guild

Looking for breedables? Check out my new shop
Nice to meet u Catie! If u have any questions or need help w/the pokedex, competitive battling, or anything else feel free to PM me! I can introduce you to my friends if u want. Join this discord room if u dare....

https://discord.gg/asuEH
(Dec 31, 2016, 02:40 PM)ScottyThunder Wrote: Welcome to the Forums, Catie! If you have any questions about breeding or battling, don't hesitate to contact me or anyone else in the Breeding Alliance, we'd be happy to help.

Thanks :D I definitely will, I've got some high IV pokemon in the Bank that I'm hoping will inspire me to get back into breeding / battling once they update it for Sun/Moon!
(Dec 31, 2016, 03:15 PM)DuckSuf Wrote: Nice to meet u Catie! If u have any questions or need help w/the pokedex, competitive battling, or anything else feel free to PM me! I can introduce you to my friends if u want. Join this discord room if u dare....

https://discord.gg/asuEH

Sweet! Yeah that would be cool!! I'd love to meet some new people on the site,

BTW tried the discord invite but it said invalid / expired?
Welcome Catie!
#LillieDefenseSquad