Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

[NEW MEMBER] So, What's Your Name?
Rainbow 
[Image: mareanie.png]

Salutations!
My name is Daisy and I'm so glad to be here today!~

I've been a fan of the games since Sinnoh, but a poke fan since the anime came to Cartton Network. My favorite typing is Ghost (so spook) and my favorite pokemon ever (forever //shot) is Bulbasaur , mainly in part to the anime and a little doll I've had since I was very small.

Out of the main seires games I own and have played, Pokemon Diamond and Platinum, Pokemon Y, Pokemon Alpha Sapphire, and Pokemon Sun. I played a bunch of spinoff games before I ever touched a main series game though and they include Pokemon Channel, Pokemon XD: Gale of Darkness, and Pokemon Ranger for the DS. My favorite out of all of those definatetively is Diamond and Platinum.

I also actively play the online TCG and Pokemon Showdown online as well!

My favorite part of the more recent games is the Pokemon Refresh and the Poke Pelago. I love interacting personally with my pokemon and constructing bonds and relationships with them individually. I also love a lot of the characters with their personalities and designs, my favorite charater as previously forementioned, is actually Bulbasaur from the anime. If I had to pick a human character however, currently I love Lillie and her mother Lusamine! I find their contrasting characteristics interesting and towards the end very charming whem they finally see eye to eye with each other. Also sidenote, Team Skull is the best tbh, they are my jam XD

I'm really not sure wat else to put here, so if you'd like to know anything else about me or have any questions, I'd sure be glad if you left me a response!~ Thanks for your time and consideration, and thanks for having me here!~
Ugh, so much pink, my only weakness..

Welcome Gummy! :P
Team Skull, best Team. yo.
#LillieDefenseSquad
Rainbow 
(Dec 7, 2016, 08:09 AM)naitre Wrote: Hey Daisy! Welcome to the Pokemon Forever family! I'm also a huge fan of ghost types and Bulbasaur was my first Pokemon, so I'll always defend him Smile You sound like you'll fit right in here and I hope you enjoy your stay! Feel free to contact me if you have any questions, concerns, or suggestions.

Thanks so much, I'm glad to hear it!~ :D
Also thank you! If I do I'll be sure to take you up on that c:
(Dec 7, 2016, 09:23 AM)Vinnie Wrote: Ugh, so much pink, my only weakness..

Welcome Gummy! :P
Team Skull, best Team. yo.

Haha, it only took one post to figure it out!  Now to set forth my diabolical plans >:D

Thank you! 
Heart
And most definately, their improve dances always get me XD
Team Skull is certainly one of the more charming groups > w <