Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

[NEW MEMBER] Yahooo~
Star 
[Image: 2h7fccy.gif]

Alola, guys and gals!  
I've already posted a few times around the forums so I think its time I formally introduce myself.
I'm Jess and am currently 23 yrs old
(a hag, I know) and I've loved Pokemon since I was a little girl..  
I remember when the show first started airing and I'd sit in front of the TV all excited to join Ash and his venture to become a master.  
Those were the days haha.

To show off my love for Pokemon I got a tattoo of Pikachu on the back of my shoulder (if anyone wants to see let me know and I'll post it) and as of late I've been considering on getting a sleeve of my favorite Pokemon.  

Besides all that, I'm on a journey to collect shiny Pokemon and hopefully to some day get a shiny Banette.  
I love all ghost types and dog-like Pokemon~

So I guess I'll end this by saying;
You're
never too old to love and enjoy Pokemon.

Wow I actually suck at writing introductions but w/e I'm posting it, yolo lmao
Welcome here @Murrismine, if you have questions feel free to pm me or any moderator. Hope you enjoy our time here!
Welcome! Hope you enjoy it here! Getting a tattoo of your fave Pokemon sounds awesome btw! And you're right, you're never too old for Pokemon!
OU MASTER RACE
It is normal for a 23 year old to be playing Pokemon. I have friends who are in their mid-30s or 40s who are still playing Pokemon.

My 60+ year old aunt is addicted with Pokemon Go.
What is a signature and how do I get one?
Hi, Welcome to Pokemon Forever. Hope you like it here. If you need any help, feel free to PM me!!! Have a nice day :D