Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

[NEW MEMBER] ayy
Hi. I'm banette. I'm just an aspiring shiny hunter and competitive battler. Looking forward to being here!
Welcome! Please enjoy your time here! Remember to ask the moderators (not me btw XD) if you need any help!

EDIT: I just noticed, you're Shiny_Pixel yeah? Love the Banette! How's that Phantump btw?
OU MASTER RACE
Hello, apologies I am not good with competitive battling. Sad

I stepped down to participate in Smogon Orange Islands Battle Maison/Tree Discussion. :|

You can consider joining the Pokemon Forever Discord Channel so that you can be notified if the moderators are hosting any tournaments. Smile

Regarding shiny hunting, you can consider using the shiny value exchanging method to obtain a legitimate shiny Pokemon, it is the easiest method. A friend of mine received 2-3 shiny Pokemon a week with this method. Smile
What is a signature and how do I get one?
(Apr 9, 2017, 10:38 AM)Anabel Wrote: Welcome! Please enjoy your time here! Remember to ask the moderators (not me btw XD) if you need any help!

EDIT: I just noticed, you're Shiny_Pixel yeah? Love the Banette! How's that Phantump btw?

Hey Anabel! The Trevenant is great! Got a shiny Dewpider w/it yesterday, and it made it so much easier to chain.
(Apr 9, 2017, 09:00 PM)gkh1997 Wrote: Hello, apologies I am not good with competitive battling. Sad

I stepped down to participate in Smogon Orange Islands Battle Maison/Tree Discussion. :|

You can consider joining the Pokemon Forever Discord Channel so that you can be notified if the moderators are hosting any tournaments. Smile

Regarding shiny hunting, you can consider using the shiny value exchanging method to obtain a legitimate shiny Pokemon, it is the easiest method. A friend of mine received 2-3 shiny Pokemon a week with this method. Smile
Thanks for the tip! But regarding shiny value exchanging, I think not knowing when you get your shiny is more exciting. So I may not use it, but thanks again!
Awesome to hear! Dewpider has a great shiny.
(Apr 10, 2017, 06:36 AM)banette Wrote:
(Apr 9, 2017, 10:38 AM)Anabel Wrote: Welcome! Please enjoy your time here! Remember to ask the moderators (not me btw XD) if you need any help!

Hey Anabel! The Trevenant is great! Got a shiny Dewpider w/it yesterday, and it made it so much easier to chain.
OU MASTER RACE
Hi, welcome to Pokemon Forever. Hope you like it here. If you need help, feel free to PM me!!! have a nice day :D
(Apr 10, 2017, 12:44 PM)LonerBird Wrote: Hi, welcome to Pokemon Forever. Hope you like it here. If you need help, feel free to PM me!!! have a nice day :D

Thank you Smile