Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

[NEWS] A New Mythical Pokemon Has Been Discovered![SPOILERS]
Video 
Hi guys Heart  
If you dont know already, as ive just found out, there is a new mythical pokemon and a little info about the upcoming Pokemon film late 2016. This bit of information was pulled from Pokemon.com's News section and i thought I would share with you all ")

If this thread violates any rules or regs on PokemonForever, MODS please be sure to take it down. Just excited to let people know what i have just read  :D

Also guys check out serebii.net for the latest news in the Pokemon world !!!

14 Feb 2016
"A New Mythical Pokémon Has Been Discovered!The Mythical Pokémon Magearna is set to appear in the next Pokémon movie!Meet Magearna, the latest Mythical Pokémon to be discovered! Known as the Artificial Pokémon, Magearna has a metallic body and was created by humans 500 years ago. You'll be able to see Magearna when it appears in the next Pokémon movie, expected to come out later in 2016!In this latest cinematic adventure, Ash meets the Mythical Pokémon Volcanion when it crashes down from the sky, creating a cloud of dust —and a mysterious force binds the two of them together! Volcanion despises humans and tries to get away, but it's forced to drag Ash along as it continues its rescue mission. They arrive in a city of cogs and gears, where a corrupt minister has stolen the ultimate invention: the Artificial Pokémon Magearna, created 500 years ago. He plans to use its mysterious power to take control of this mechanical kingdom! Can Ash and Volcanion work together to rescue Magearna? One of the greatest battles in Pokémon history is about to unfold!Look forward to many more details about the Mythical Pokémon Magearna and the next Pokémon movie, expected later this year!"

[Image: m19-character-200x200.jpg]
Magearna
Category: Artificial Pokémon
Height: 3'03”
Weight: 177.5 lbs.

An excerpt from 'http://www.pokemon.com/uk/pokemon-news/a-new-mythical-pokemon-has-been-discovered/' Respective rights reserved. I have shared this for entertainment purposes for all the PokeFans that are interested  Smile
Sweet! Smile
Your number one flying-type trainer!
this isnt really new, is it? :P
(Mar 13, 2016, 02:59 PM)Apo Wrote: this isnt really new, is it? :P

Haha im well behind man
[Image: images?q=tbn:ANd9GcR0HaH0n2gYBM6eFbnU5jm...2_8SYJxsew]

ur 2 slow
"Oh good, he isn't mod anymore"

-Everyone

plug
(Mar 13, 2016, 03:49 PM)MudkipLegend Wrote: [Image: images?q=tbn:ANd9GcR0HaH0n2gYBM6eFbnU5jm...2_8SYJxsew]

ur 2 slow

[Image: images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRTRLC97Slr4GhCigXU2hV...R6PFKUAvkg]

Does that mean it's a medium speed Slonic?