Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

[NEWS] Mew Event
The Mew event has begun today in various parts of the world. This event is being distributed via Serial Code and gives access to the first ever blue pentagon Mew and is the start of the monthly Mythical Pokémon distributions that will run each month until the end of the year. Distributions are as follows

United States: Codes at Gamestop from today until February 24th
Canada: Codes at EBGames from today until February 24th
United Kingdom: Codes at GAME from today until February 28th
Australia: Codes at EBGames from today until February 24th
Belgium/Netherlands: Codes at GameMania from today until February 24th
Italy: Codes at Gamestop from today until February 24th
Spain: Codes at GAME from today until February 24th
Portugal: Nintendo Zone at FNAC from today
Edit: It has also been confirmed that Denmark, Sweden and Norway will get the Mew event from February 22nd through to April 30th at Toys 'R' Us and BR stores.

Games Obtainable With: X, Y, Omega Ruby, Alpha Sapphire
The minute you think of giving up, think of the reason why you held on so long.
Nothing for France, sad face
(Feb 1, 2016, 12:31 PM)Apo Wrote: Nothing for France, sad face

I can get you one. Will have to wait till Saturday though.
well i will wait a few days to see an official response. Nintendo France just mailed they have no clue about the Mew event, and said it is dealt by the Pokemon Company.

we have a French website for the 20 years anniversary but we don't get the goodies? sounds weird xD
(Feb 1, 2016, 12:39 PM)Apo Wrote: well i will wait a few days to see an official response. Nintendo France just mailed they have no clue about the Mew event, and said it is dealt by the Pokemon Company.

we have a French website for the 20 years anniversary but we don't get the goodies? sounds weird xD

Yeah it does, nothing I find online lists it outside of the wonder card in French.
apparently we're screwed in brazil FeelsBadMan
i'm in the same situation as the comment above, can someone get a code for me?
so, the tweeter account "PokemonFR" teases us about the Mew event, the Pokemon20 french page does too, but no information yet, Nintendo France says they have no information, and Pokemon France says they don't either.

Well organized KappaHD
As always, Mexico is left out. Anyone has a spare US code? Tasks.
Are you sure about sweden @Excalibur0126? Could you send a link so i can see it? I am living in sweden if you are wondering?
Thanks for sharing the good news :D