Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

[NEWS] More New Details Revealed for Pokemon Ultra Sun and Ultra Moon
So just a little earlier today, Pokemon dropped a brand new trailer revealing some brand new information about these games that are shrouded in mystery. Let's go over all the new details we have.

1. The starters seem to be picked in a new location, looking as if they're on a route, probably Route 1, as opposed to Iki Town. The starters are of course still Rowlet, Litten and Popplio, and it seems Kukui may introduce them to you instead of Hala this time around. Who are you? #TeamRowlet , #TeamLitten or #Team Popplio?

2. Could Pokemon following you be returning? It appears that way, as a Rockruff is very clearly tagging behind the trainer in what appears to be Route 1. I honestly really want Pokemon to follow us again, I loved HG/SS, but my hopes aren't set too high. That Rockruff could easily be an NPC OR it could only be tied to the event Rockruff as we don't see a Pokemon following the player again afterwards. We'll have to wait and see.

3. Ryuki returns and seems to have a more interesting role. What is that role? Well. We don't know yet, but one thing we do know is that the trailer shows us a glimpse of an area that looks too similar to Kanto's very own Vermilion City Gym. Are Gyms returning? Do we go to Kanto? I'd absolutely love that! It may not be, so don't get your hopes up guys.

4. Kahili appears to no longer be a part of the Elite Four at the end of the game, instead she could very well be a Trial Captain as she's seen performing what could be a Z-Move. It's hard to pinpoint the location, but based on Sun and Moon, her Trial should take place at the Hano Grand Resort's golf course. BUT the location looks rocky like Poni Island. What's going on? She still clearly plays golf, so maybe you catch her while she's on tour? Who knows.

5. The Alolan Map has an upgrade and while not much appears to have changed, there's actually a good amount of new map features. For example, most of the empty lots are filled with a different building in their place, the one on MeleMele Island's Hau'oli City being shown off briefly in the trailer. Still at MeleMele Island, the sandbars at Kale'e Bay are larger, indicating a lower tide. To the top left of the map, there is a new beach area with a cave. Is this a new aea with Pokemon we haven't seen yet? A trial location perhaps? Moving on to Akala Island and the first thing I could see is that the smoke from Wela Volcano Park appears to have disappeared. What could have caused this? I couldn't not any more huge changes in Akala, but onto Ula'Ula Island and already you can see the rain around Po Town is gone. Pokemon League's entrance is visible from the map and clouds appear to have moved around Mount Lanakila. Poni Island got the least changes but by far the most interesting. A huge portal looming over the island, similar to that of the portal leading to the Distortion World in Pokemon Platinum, but most likely to do with the Ultra Wormholes, can be seen very clearly on the map. Is this how Necrozma appears?

6. The Z-Ring got an upgrade in Pokemon Ultra Sun and Ultra Moon and is called the Z Power Ring. It is more powerful than the Z-Ring and can unlock more Z-Moves for specific Pokemon. One of which was Kommo-o. Kommo-o get's a brand new exclusive Z-Move called Clangorous Soulblaze. It requires Clanging Scales as it's base move and the Kommomium-Z crystal. It hits both targets and raises all your stats by 1. It could be that the boosts only work if you K-O a Pokemon but gosh, Kommo-o seems more fearsome now!

That's the wrap up of everything revealed for Pokemon Ultra Sun and Ultra Moon, what dov you think of what we got so far? Are you more excited for the game? I know I am.
OU MASTER RACE
You can see m reaction to the trailer, here
OU MASTER RACE