Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

[DISCUSSION] Pokemon Yellow keeps getting corrupt
So 1 year ago i bought an pokemon yellow version card so i can download it on my 2DS. But after playing some time my save game gets getting corrupt. I think its because i cheat lvl100 nidoking before the first gym and/ or i cheat mew. But when i start and new game and i save without i even cheat, its getting corrupt everytime i close the game.

So i wanna delete the download and download it again but i don't know if i can download it again without purchase it again.

I hope someone helps me with this problem
Hey there -

You're talking about the digital version right? If you downloaded it on your eShop, with your account, you can easily redownload it.

1) Go to Settings on your 2DS.
2) Go to DATA MANAGEMENT.
3) Press NINTENDO 3DS, then SOFTWARE.
4) Find Pokémon Yellow.
5) Press Delete, then Delete software and save data
-------------------------------------------------------------
TO REDOWNLOAD

1) Go to eShop.
2) Type in Pokémon Yellow, and press it.
3) If you've downloaded it before on this account on the same 3DS, it should say at the bottom of the touch screen, REDOWNLOAD
4) Redownload
5) Check it out!

---------------------------------------------------------------

Hope you found this useful. I don't know if your data corruption is related to the glitches, because I performed these glitches on my Pokémon Yellow, and it works just fine.
High impact memes
<3 Fire Emblem <3 Pokémon
Thanks for the instruction, i delete the game and redownload it. I hope the game will not getting corrupt again.