Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

[NEWS] Pokemon Ultra Sun & Ultra Moon HUGE UPDATE
Exclamation 
Hey guys, Kris here reporting the newest details revealed for Pokemon Ultra Sun & Ultra Moon.

1. Lycanroc's Exclusive Z-Move is here. I personally predicted a Lycanroc Z-Move and here it is. Radial Edge Storm. All three forms will be able to use it. It deals massive damage to opponents and eliminates terrain and field effects like Stealth Rock. I don't know if it's been confirmed anywhere but I would likely guess it goes over Stone Edge. An extra bit of info is that the event Rockruff will come with version exclusive Egg Moves. Fire Fang in Ultra Sun and Thunder Fang in Ultra Moon.

2. New Ultra Beasts are coming to Alola. We now have official confirmation of new Ultra Beasts in US/UM and they're....well they're something. UB Burst and UB Assembly are the new Ultra Beasts in the game and they are exclusive to Ultra Sun and Ultra Moon respectively. UB Burst appears to be a Fast Special Attacker and UB Assembly looks to be a Physical Tank.

3. Necrozma absorbs Solgaleo/Lunala to achieve it's new forms. Dusk Mane Necrozma and Dawn Wings Necrozma are the names of the US/UM Box Legendaries, both will still be able to use they're signature moves Sunsteel Strike and Moongeist Beam, but no confirmation on Prismatic Laser, although I highly imagine it being usable.

4. Celebi distribution confirmed for pre-ordering Pokemon Gold and Pokemon Silver on the Virtual Console. Not too much to say, but if you preorder G/S you'll get a download code for a Celebi in Pokemon Sun, Moon, Ultra Sun and Ultra Moon. Celebi is Level 30 with the moves Heal Bell, Safeguard, Ancient Power & Future Sight. It runs until September 21st 2018. If you download the games before January 15th in North America, December 31st in Europe or September 28th 2018 in Japan, you'll also receive a special theme for your 3DS. It is most likely obviously Shiny Locked Sad again.

5. During today's Nintendo Direct, a special New Nintendo 2DS XL was revealed for release. This new 2DS XL comes with a Poké Ball aesthetic. It will be released in North America on November 3rd 2017 ahead of Ultra Sun & Ultra Moon's launch and November 17th in Europe. Japan will get this 2DS XL as well as a special Pikachu themed one.

That's all the news from today's Nintendo Direct for Pokemon Ultra Sun and Ultra Moon, let me know your thoughts below!
OU MASTER RACE
Hey just a little bit more for all those people who like astetics: 

There are more clothes options such a pikachu cosplays, bewear of mimikyus though

There is also clues of mantine being a ride pokemon as it had the ride seat in the clips aswell (i think its in the surfer.]/ beach scene) it will most likely be for dive.
Mawr