Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

[NEWS] Project Pokémon Switch News
Yes you read that correctly, Game Freak's Shigeru Ohmori and Junichi Masuda spoke to Game Informer about the Switch's first core RPG Pokémon Game. Mr. Masuda spoke about how he's curious to see what the common way of playing the Switch as it's a hybrid console. He goes on to say, "When designing the game, we focus on how the player is going to play, what kind of experiences they will have. I'm just really excited to see where the main style of playing the Switch is going to land" It seems they're currently focusing on having it be a game People will want to go out and play together. He also brings up the fact that a lot of kids haven't gotten the chance to play the Switch yet, and is focusing on how kids in particular will play the Switch come Christmas. Masuda further went on to say he knows how high fan expectations are for it and a lot of pressure is on to meet these expectations. Not much more is said but they go on to read fans' comments.
Watch the full interview here. 

Are you excited for Pokémon Switch? Let me know and have a fantastic day.
OU MASTER RACE
nooo i dont have a switch I have a broken 3ds from the stone age :C

seriously I got this one of the days it came out ;_;

Why does a new pokemon game be released every time a new console comes out? It is a really low method of making money

Pokemon Red? get a gameboy
Pokemon Gold? get a color
Ruby? GBA
Diamond/HG? Get a DS
XY/ORAS/SUN? Get a 3ds
Now whatever is coming? Get a switch

I really don't have the money to get a new console every time a new game comes out and it is really annoying me, despite the amazing capabillities of the switch
(Aug 8, 2017, 05:39 PM)Reis Wrote: nooo i dont have a switch I have a broken 3ds from the stone age :C

Same man Sad But don't expect Pokémon Switch to come out until 2018, so we have plenty of time to get one :D
OU MASTER RACE
(Aug 8, 2017, 05:42 PM)Anabel Wrote:
(Aug 8, 2017, 05:39 PM)Reis Wrote: nooo i dont have a switch I have a broken 3ds from the stone age :C

Same man Sad But don't expect Pokémon Switch to come out until 2018, so we have plenty of time to get one :D

I have doubts about it, like X/Y is the first 3d Pokemon game and everyone was like
EYYOO IT WILL BE LIT COOL TO HAVE A 3D POKEMON GAME
and it ended up being one of the easiest and perhaps the most boring imo, so I hope they don't waste the first switch game, I want it to be ridonculously hard like having the champion own a legendary, that would be amazing
(Aug 8, 2017, 05:44 PM)Reis Wrote:
(Aug 8, 2017, 05:42 PM)Anabel Wrote:

I have doubts about it, like X/Y is the first 3d Pokemon game and everyone was like
EYYOO IT WILL BE LIT COOL TO HAVE A 3D POKEMON GAME
and it ended up being one of the easiest and perhaps the most boring imo, so I hope they don't waste the first switch game, I want it to be ridonculously hard like having the champion own a legendary, that would be amazing

I think we can expect one of Game Freak's best works
OU MASTER RACE