Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

NINTENDO E3 DIGITAL EVENT REACTION
GAMES/HAPPENINGS:
STAR FOX ZERO (HOLIDAY 2015)
NX CONFIRMED (MORE INFO IN 2016)
AMIIBO/SKYLANDERS PARTNERSHIP (MORE INFO AT TREEHOUSE)
LEGEND OF ZELDA: TRIFORCE HEROES (FALL 2015)
HYRULE WARRIORS LEGENDS (1ST QUARTER 2016)
METROID PRIME: FEDERATION FORCE (2016)
FIRE EMBLEM FATES (2016)
SHIN MEGAMI TENSEI X FIRE EMBLEM (2016)
XENOBLADE CHRONICLES X (12/4/15)
ANIMAL CROSSING HAPPY HOME DESIGNER (SEPTEMBER)
ANIMAL CROSSING AMIIBO FESTIVAL (HOLIDAY 2015)
YOKAI WATCH (HOLIDAY 2015)
MARIO AND LUIGI: PAPER JAM (SPRING 2016)
MARIO TENNIS: ULTRA SMASH (FALL 2015)
SUPER MARIO MAKER (9/11)
#TeamForum
LETS GO SOX
Holy shire, what a terrible conference for Nintendo. I think they just gave up completely on the Wii U, with only one major game being announced with Star Fox Zero. They had a few good JRPG's, but Pokemon didn't show up for one second in the conference, there was no Wii U Zelda or Metroid, and the ending was completely cringeworthy. They had a pretty good beginning to the conference, but wow, they just completely nullified it. Absolutely nothing to counter Microsoft and Sony.

Wow. Better than what EA did, but still 4/10
#TeamForum
LETS GO SOX
FIRE EMBLEM FATES (2016)

All I care about.
SMT X FE isn't that hype yet, but Im a huge FE fan so ill try it.

No smash news, zelda wii u, metroid, no pokemon, and FE was barely touched on.
5/10
50 thousand people used to live here...Now it's a ghost town.
FIRE EMBLEM FATES (2016)
LEGEND OF ZELDA: TRIFORCE HEROES (FALL 2015)

what i care about. ?/10 first E3 look in. nothin to compare to.
was a weak showing from nintendo tbh though bethesda kinda blew everyone but sony out the water and even sony barely hung on.

FE looked interesting, Xenoblade was looking awesome and starfox (but i'm neutral to that) other than that WiiU was lackluster on releases.

3ds was literally just zelda and fire emblem in terms of major releases although they do have bravely second on their webpage.

overall weak performance but still better than ea and microsoft. prob even with ubisoft and slightly behind square enix. Sony sitting pretty in 2nd atm and bethesda head and shoulders above the rest (but seriously how can other developers even hold a candle to fallout 4, dishonored 2 and doom XD). Not the best from nintendo but last year was insane so i was kind of expected a sub par year this year though i did have hopes for a new metroid game for WiiU so little disappointed there.

Edit: my e3 ratings: Bethesda: 10/10, Sony: 8/10, Square enix: 7/10, nintendo: 5/10, Ubisoft: 4/10 (would be 5 if they didn't have a history for betraying e3 expectation at launch) EA: 3/10, microsoft: 1.5/10
Evilsabre
Winning a Pokemon battle is not so much about being a step ahead of your opponent but rather being 2 steps behind them
What did Microsoft do so wrong to you ahaha?
FF7 remake is coming to xb1 too. New gears. New tomb raider. Backwards compatibility. All 3 of those are strong exclusive games/content.

This is coming from someone with a ps4, btw. Fallout4 was basically E3 in a nutshell so far. <3
50 thousand people used to live here...Now it's a ghost town.
(Jun 16, 2015, 09:55 PM)Rogue Wrote: What did Microsoft do so wrong to you ahaha?
FF7 remake is coming to xb1 too. New gears. New tomb raider. Backwards compatibility. All 3 of those are strong exclusive games/content.

This is coming from someone with a ps4, btw. Fallout4 was basically E3 in a nutshell so far. <3

i Judge by what they add to the industry unique to microsoft's dev teams or the xbox1 they literally added 2 promising games halo 5 (which is not exactly breaking news) and gears of war 4 which i never really cared about. Tomb raider is a timed exclusive for the holidays, not to mention halo 5 was originally promised a pc release so that might not even stay an exclusive in a years time or so. Backwards compatibility is nice but atm microsoft have given me no reason to upgrade to the xb1 2 good games will not get £300 + the game cost off me, i have a 360 that still works fine.

Ultimately i have pretty big dislike of microsoft as they don't really boost the gaming industry but rather just buy up existing pieces and use them. Where as sony and nintendo both produce their own new ip's.

Short version: only 1 new surprise in gears of war 4 rest was either already known or is irrelevant atm (i mean your not going to buy a new console because its backwards compatible but offers very few decent new games it's competitors don't)
Evilsabre
Winning a Pokemon battle is not so much about being a step ahead of your opponent but rather being 2 steps behind them
This E3 really was a crazy emotional roller coaster. On one hand, you had some of the most hyped announcement of any E3 in recent years, like Fallout 4, Final Fantasy 7 Remake, The Last Guardian, and Kingdom Hearts 3....but on the other hand, you also had entire press conferences, like Nintendo's, that ended up as giant, underwhelming let-downs. At the same time, I'm not sure Nintendo has ever historically performed so well at E3. These days, they kind of leave everything of significance for their Nintendo Direct announcements.

Like others, I'm pretty excited about the new Fire Emblem game, but I have to admit, the Animal Crossing Board Game reveal was a huge disappointment.
AC board game was a major troll move from nintendo
I'm actually NZero

The site doesn't let me change profile name