Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

[HELP] Including Images in Bio/Signature
(Nov 22, 2018, 08:59 PM)stephenWITNESS Wrote: To get trusted user you're required to have a total of 15 rep and have made over a certain number of posts (can't think of what it is off the top of my head right now, believe it might be 50+). Also as far as the permissions for user groups go, all have the same permissions as you do right now, barring the trusted user group which has the ability to make a signature. There is also no way to join them, you'll move up through them automatically as you post more and receive rep, untill you meet the requirements for trusted user.

I apologize for my previous request for a list, now knowing they all have the same permissions. I don't mind waiting until I get the necessary rep, but I just wanted to understand what I would need to be at in order to do so, and understand that now. Thank you!

(Nov 22, 2018, 08:59 PM)stephenWITNESS Wrote: For what you were asking about the customisation within the user bio and signature. The user bio has none, baring the ability to add links, and signatures have the same options as posts eg. images, fonts, colours, text position etc.

I'm happy to know I can still do what I would normally write in a post with a potential signature. I understand after going through profile settings that bios are different on this site and meant to be smaller.

(Nov 22, 2018, 08:59 PM)stephenWITNESS Wrote: I believe that there used to be a post that explained how the user groups worked but it seems to have been deleted so I'll look into makimg a new one. Think it also might be worth having a look over who has the ability to make a signature as getting 15 rep isn't what it used to be haha.

That would help a lot! If you could tag me once that goes up, I'd really appreciate it.

(Nov 22, 2018, 08:59 PM)stephenWITNESS Wrote: Hope that helps a bit. If you need help with anything else shoot me a pm on either here or the discord!

Thank you very much! I don't expect I'll be joining the Discord any time soon due to personal reasons, so if I need anything you'll be the first to hear through PM.