Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

[TRADE] FT legit shinies!
(Mar 28, 2016, 01:30 PM)groborg Wrote:
(Mar 28, 2016, 01:24 PM)wartty Wrote:
(Mar 28, 2016, 12:57 PM)groborg Wrote:
(Mar 28, 2016, 12:52 PM)wartty Wrote: im kinda interested in the duosion, and maybe the drowzee if i could get a deal :p

Sure @wartty ! What do you have in mind?

hmm well ive got dragalge, kingler, herdier, exploud typhlosion and milotic all legit Smile if any of those peaks your interest, also a kabutops and luxray but i hold them dear lol

What about Duosion for Milotic? Smile

lol nothing youd want for drowzee eh? guess you wouldnt wanna throw it in :p
(Mar 28, 2016, 01:54 PM)Pattyback11 Wrote: Hi I got a few shinies for shiny Gabito and shiny dragon air.... I got shiny espionage and umbrella and shiny agislash and a shiny gardivor.. Pick which 2 u want or even a legendary hoopa involved

Hi @Pattyback11 ! What about shiny Aegislash and Hoopa for my shiny Gabite and Dragonair? Smile Would you like them named anything special?
(Mar 28, 2016, 02:19 PM)groborg Wrote:
(Mar 28, 2016, 01:54 PM)Pattyback11 Wrote: Hi I got a few shinies for shiny Gabito and shiny dragon air.... I got shiny espionage and umbrella and shiny agislash and a shiny gardivor.. Pick which 2 u want or even a legendary hoopa involved

Hi @Pattyback11 ! What about shiny Aegislash and Hoopa for my shiny Gabite and Dragonair? Smile Would you like them named anything special?I  

Sounds great ima add you go online and add me meet u online
you shouldn't try to get a shiny hoopa because there are no legit ones at all
unless you just want it the badly and don't mind a power saved one
Btw my hoop is not shiny but u still want it
Hey! I have a shiny Yveltal and a shiny Shuckle. Can I get either Sliggoo, Phantump, Duosion, Espurr, or Dragonair? A reply would be greatly appreciated. I can also +1 rep.
I would like to trade you for your shiny dragonair
I have a shiny hydreigon
If that doesn't interest you I have other shiny pokemon like umbreon 
I also have a hacked shiny hoopa
@Snowygrass Ye I just want one really badly ^^

@oni876 Sure! What about my Sliggoo for the Yveltal? Don't really want the Shuckle ^^

@crownjewel Sorry, that Dragonair is special to me, would like something else for it!
(Mar 28, 2016, 04:25 PM)Pattyback11 Wrote: Btw my hoop is not shiny but u still want it

@Pattyback11  I added you as well, but I am working on the first version of my BA paper atm so I might not be online as much as i'd like. But if you are online at around 22:00 GMT+1 you should be able to catch me Smile Or feel free to hit me up with a PM to discuss a good time!
@groborg 

Could I get the phantump I am really trying for that Shiny Trevenant. :P

Just in case my friendcode isnt in my profile its 0018-4263-8351 and Ill add you.