Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

National Dex Completion
(Jan 26, 2016, 04:43 PM)Team_Rocket_4_the_Win Wrote: Hello friends! 

I am working on filling my National Pokedex and need some help. I am working with a buddy and we are now stuck, so the only place left to turn was here! I could really use any help available and would prefer to hold on to any of the evolutions if possible so I can also help out my friend. To complete our National Dex's, we need:

Blissey         
Florges            

Thank you for any help!!  Smile

Can somebody please help me!? I am so close and am getting super anxious.. lol
I got a Meowth, Chansey, Shieldon, Cherubi, and Flabebe for you. Might I ask, what version are you playing?
The minute you think of giving up, think of the reason why you held on so long.
(Jan 27, 2016, 09:51 PM)Excalibur0126 Wrote: I got a Meowth, Chansey, Shieldon, Cherubi, and Flabebe for you. Might I ask, what version are you playing?

ORAS, i have Omega Ruby. Are there any you need?
I actually need whatever's not highlighted in green on this list - http://www.livingdex.xyz/user/excalibur0126

If you don't have any pokemon on the list, you can just trade me whatever you'd like.
(Jan 27, 2016, 09:58 PM)Excalibur0126 Wrote: I actually need whatever's not highlighted in green on this list - http://www.livingdex.xyz/user/excalibur0126

If you don't have any pokemon on the list, you can just trade me whatever you'd like.

I have a few i can help with!
Many thanks for the help with my living dex! Hope you complete your national dex soon!
(Jan 27, 2016, 10:08 PM)Excalibur0126 Wrote: Many thanks for the help with my living dex! Hope you complete your national dex soon!

Thank you for all of your help! Let me know if there is anything I can help with in the future! Best of luck!
Does anyone have a Dialga they would be willing to trade me quickly? I will trade it right back over. Dialga is literally the only pokemon that I have left to complete my national dex!!
I have a slowking if you want
(Jan 30, 2016, 06:31 AM)Asdfhjkl Wrote: I have a slowking if you want

I just need Dialga