Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

Need Friend Safari
Friend Code 0448-0025-0230 Need all types
Hey just getting back into Pokemon because of my daughter. I am looking to get heavy into breeding  and most likely battling. Any help that I can be get would be appreciated. I have watched and read a bunch of guides and seem to have a grasp on how it works. I just need help getting better pokemon to breed also completing pokedex only game I have beat right now is Pokemon X  and will be doing omega ruby.

Thanks again for any help

Dalagante
@Dalagante 
added please add me back
@Dalagante Glad to hear it! ^_^ Just added ya! I have a Normal type Safari, w/ Ditto, Kecleon, & Dunsparce Smile
Feel free to post your favorite Pokémon FanArt here ϞϞ(๑⚈ ․̫ ⚈๑)∩
@BoneheadMarowak added you too please add me back
@Anthony G. Added! Smile
Feel free to post your favorite Pokémon FanArt here ϞϞ(๑⚈ ․̫ ⚈๑)∩
Both added thank you very much.
Here my friend code 199403425352 IGN Victor if youcan add me it will help me, im trying to complete the pokedex thank you.
(Sep 23, 2016, 05:58 PM)Zonk Wrote: Here my friend code 199403425352 IGN Victor if youcan add me it will help me, im trying to complete the pokedex thank you.

You need to add me to your friend's list, too. You have been added to mine.
(Sep 23, 2016, 04:14 AM)Dalagante Wrote: Friend Code 0448-0025-0230 Need all types
Hey just getting back into Pokemon because of my daughter. I am looking to get heavy into breeding  and most likely battling. Any help that I can be get would be appreciated. I have watched and read a bunch of guides and seem to have a grasp on how it works. I just need help getting better pokemon to breed also completing pokedex only game I have beat right now is Pokemon X  and will be doing omega ruby.

Dalagante

Can you add me plz!
(Sep 24, 2016, 01:27 AM)OMGbrobeans Wrote:
(Sep 23, 2016, 04:14 AM)Dalagante Wrote: Friend Code 0448-0025-0230 Need all types

Dalagante

Can you add me plz!
Added please add back, thanks.