Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

Need Pokemon from Gold/Silver/Crystal or Diamond/Pearl or moon
Exclamation 
Just want a pokemon from every gen in my moon but cant get them out of Gold or Pearl.
Any pokemon. Just needs to be from the games, not gen.
I'm not sure what you mean. Do you need help getting random Pokémon from those games? If so, I can help you out since I own almost all of the Pokémon games. However, I haven't gotten very far on the Gold/Silver/Yellow VC games. I can get you Pokémon from Pearl/Platinum/Soulsilver/Black/X/AS and Moon.
(Oct 18, 2017, 10:09 AM)Aviaress Wrote: I'm not sure what you mean. Do you need help getting random Pokémon from those games? If so, I can help you out since I own almost all of the Pokémon games. However, I haven't gotten very far on the Gold/Silver/Yellow VC games. I can get you Pokémon from Pearl/Platinum/Soulsilver/Black/X/AS and Moon.

It can be any pokemon, just from those games, My sister is making a random party with pokemon of any level, 1 im her team from every gen game.
It will be a crazy interesting why to celebrate the final pokemon game instalmint that is sun and moon to do a play through with just that party. Any pokemon at all, just needs to be from any of those games.
:D
The pokemon world is done, now game freak, BRING ON THE RE MAKES!
lol
@LadyJuliet Tell me specifically what you want. I can breed it for you, but not if you do not tell me what specifically you want
(Oct 18, 2017, 02:14 PM)AverageJoe Wrote: @LadyJuliet Tell me specifically what you want. I can breed it for you, but not if you do not tell me what specifically you want

Sarah dose not care but we are eevee lovers, we sare a 3DS sens hers is broken right now. So you can just send it to me and I will just pokebank it over yo her game.
Shes out of town, don't know why she would post this right befor she leaves, she just told me to keep an eye on it.
lol
G/S is not compatible with the current Pokebank for Sun and Moon. You'll have to wait until UsUm for that
OU MASTER RACE
(Oct 18, 2017, 02:57 PM)Kris Wrote: G/S is not compatible with the current Pokebank for Sun and Moon. You'll have to wait until UsUm for that

You have to beat the game 1st then use Poke Transporter, or beat the game, use 2 3Ds, move them to black 1 or 2, them move them to Pokebank.
Its a pain in the ***.