Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

Need Psychic FS for Meowstic
Anyone have a Psycic Friend Safari? I want a Prankster Meowstic. If you have the Meowstic with HA itself, I would like to trade for it too.
I'm gonna make a little guide for you to get Prankster Meowstic. Just go to the route with Espurr, look up its HA ability. Have a Pokemon with Trace leading. If you encounter a Espurr and you traced the hidden ability, catch it. Then evolve it. Hope I helped! :D
Life only happens once. Make the most out of it.

I main Tracer for some reason...
My Friend Safari is Flying with Pidgey, Fletchiender and Swanna. Feel free to add me!

Also, my name is Hayden... Why am I Johnnyspyguy?
(May 11, 2016, 07:03 PM)Johnnyspyguy Wrote: I'm gonna make a little guide for you to get Prankster Meowstic. Just go to the route with Espurr, look up its HA ability. Have a Pokemon with Trace leading. If you encounter a Espurr and you traced the hidden ability, catch it. Then evolve it. Hope I helped! :D
I had my Tracer and Catching Smeargle ready for one. They show up in the regular wild? I thought the Hidden Ability one only shows up in Friend Safari. Thanks.
Yah sometimes. You're welcome!
Life only happens once. Make the most out of it.

I main Tracer for some reason...
My Friend Safari is Flying with Pidgey, Fletchiender and Swanna. Feel free to add me!

Also, my name is Hayden... Why am I Johnnyspyguy?
(May 11, 2016, 07:35 PM)Johnnyspyguy Wrote: Yah sometimes. You're welcome!
But everywhere I Google only mentions the Friend Safari. Some said only there.