Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

Need Team Ideas
I've got Pokemon block when it comes to building a new team. So I need y'all to give me six Pokemon to work around. Thank's y'all :D
"Strong Pokémon. Weak Pokémon. That is only the selfish perception of people. Truly skilled trainers should try to win with their favorites." - Karen of the John Elite 4
Can do
“Be clearly aware of the stars and infinity on high. Then life seems almost enchanted after all.” 
― Vincent Van Gogh
Thanks ^_^
"Strong Pokémon. Weak Pokémon. That is only the selfish perception of people. Truly skilled trainers should try to win with their favorites." - Karen of the John Elite 4
@devilmoth I'm getting pretty good at building teams, need some help? :]
@"le2017" That would be awesome! Thank you!  :D
(Jul 13, 2016, 11:31 AM)devilmoth Wrote: @"le2017" That would be awesome! Thank you!  :D

@devilmoth Np :] If you could PM me stuff like singles/doubles, play styles (hyper offense, balance, etc) and any Pokemon you'd like to use. Also, if you play by Smogon rules or no. So basically your rules, play style and Pokemon. I'll be glad to help when I'll have these details! :]
@"le2017" The thing is... I can't think of any of that lol ^_^' That's why I created this thread... I'm at a complete loss for a team to build
Well at least do you want to play singles or doubles @devilmoth ? I have more experience into singles though.
@"le2017" singles would be fine Smile I've kinda started getting into them myself. Now I think of it, if there is any way to add Gengar into a set that would be cool 
(Jul 13, 2016, 04:13 PM)devilmoth Wrote: @"le2017" singles would be fine Smile I've kinda started getting into them myself. Now I think of it, if there is any way to add Gengar into a set that would be cool 

Alright I'll cook up something, I'll pm you when it's done :]