Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

Need a buddy for filling up the Pokedex
Just looking for someone to trade with.

Im happy to recive pokemon and trade them back immediately

Of course whoever helps me out will get a reward of their choice out of a couple of my shiny pokemon.

(Sep 28, 2015, 12:38 AM)Mattyyv Wrote: Just looking for someone to trade with.

Of course whoever helps me out will get a reward of their choice out of a couple of my shiny pokemon.

Hey, I will try to help you but I would appreciate if you could give me a misdreavus , I would also appreciate shinies as well ^-^
send me a SAV file of the save and i'll make it with a complete 100% pokedex using PKHex, or i can pokegen the missing pokermans if you need to (when i complete the game again, dont ask)
(Sep 28, 2015, 02:24 AM)e3m3 Wrote:
(Sep 28, 2015, 12:38 AM)Mattyyv Wrote: Just looking for someone to trade with.

Hey, I will try to help you but I would appreciate if you could give me a misdreavus , I would also appreciate shinies as well ^-^

Yep can do Smile, I have a couple shiny pokemon up for trade I can give you :D
If you drop me a PM with a list of all the Pokémon you need, I'll see what I have c:
(Sep 28, 2015, 06:40 AM)GrowlingLeaf Wrote: If you drop me a PM with a list of all the Pokémon you need, I'll see what I have c:
I only have 468 in the dex so that will be a long list...
(Sep 28, 2015, 02:24 PM)Mattyyv Wrote:
(Sep 28, 2015, 06:40 AM)GrowlingLeaf Wrote: If you drop me a PM with a list of all the Pokémon you need, I'll see what I have c:
I only have 468 in the dex so that will be a long list...

Or you could try to make a list with this link http://www.livingdex.xyz/