Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

Need a genning service
Hi all I need these nine pokemon genned for a challenge I have coming up soon. If you are to do it that would be gretaly appreciated and all I can offer is my service to create pokemon in pkhex really fast sorry.
The needed files are listed below as I have created the pkhex files already
My genning files

Thank you
I can check that during the afternoon (1st I have to update my hax for homebrew)
(Sep 21, 2016, 03:37 AM)Apo Wrote: I can check that during the afternoon (1st I have to update my hax for homebrew)

Sweet. Thanks mate let me know.
well nevermind. I can launch homebrew, but OR and AS have a random memory thing with the 11.1 update, so I can't use save_manager on these (to export and edit the save with pkhex). so for these games have to wait for the hack dev to update homebrew launcher, but I can still edit X and Y saves, wonder if that would be helpful to you or not
I appreciate the help mate but yeah I did have homebrew but I cant remember what i did after the update to mess it up for me. Thanks for trying anyway
Well I just tried. As I said, homebrew works on 1.11, the problem is, the feature to export saves doesn't work for Omega Ruby and Alpha Sapphire, but it works for X and Y. I just tried it, I can import mons from XY and transfer them into ORAS. So I could still help you, as long as your mons don't have any ORAS exclusive moves.