Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

Need an anime show to watch
I'm currently stationed at an air base in the middle of nowhere and could use some shows to watch.
Im open to anything except Mech anime.
If you haven't seen Fullmetal Alchemist, that'd be my first reccomendation, but that's a popular pick. My current binge is Hunter x Hunter! One Punch Man is a shorter series that's pretty satisfying.
God-Eater has great story/animation (action/horror, a lot like AoT)

One Punch Man has an amazing beginning, ok middle, and amazing ending (action/comedy)

Mob Psycho 100 is also amazing if you can get past episode 3 (action/comedy)

Terror in Resonance is a good psychological drama. Has a very strong, dark story (drama/thriller)

Kids on the Slope has great music/story/music, and music...and story. And music. (slice of life)
You should try Soul Eater as it has the thrill of the kill and a lot of inappropriate scenes
Well there are a few different anime you may want to watch depending on the mood you are in... 

first on is Air Gear

(it's basically a high powered flying Rolloerskate battle type of anime) - action comedy 

next one I recommend is Chobits (pretty much an anime about the near future where computers are created to look like people and actually act like them... ) - comedy / action

if your into an older series try Inuyasha!!  it's about a man who is half demon trying to become full demon and it's from the late 90's it's really good - Action and suspense and comedy
To help take Everyone a True Pokemon Master!!! That is my misson
FC:2122-9982-9277. IGN pat
Lets see:

A few popular ones you may have not watched:
Berserk (A Miedieval era show that's quite literally a bloodbath for the majority of it)
Black Lagoon (Pretty much just a show following a group of criminals and their doings)
Initial D (A racing show that has a touch of everything added to it. Great music, and fun to watch if you can get past its older animation style)

Some others that are worth a look:
Senyuu. (One of the best comedy shows I've ever watched, hands down)
Tonari no Seki-Kun (Another great comedy)

The last two both have short episodes, but have a good amount of them. Senyuu runs 5-10m and I believe it is 7-15m for Tonari (including OPs and EDs)
@Voidbrand 
@Pattyback11 
@ScarletSableye 
@XYZ 
@El Miguel VGC
Thanks for the recommendations I'll start watching them now  :D
You ever seen Samurai 7? It's one of my favorites ^_^
"Strong Pokémon. Weak Pokémon. That is only the selfish perception of people. Truly skilled trainers should try to win with their favorites." - Karen of the John Elite 4
My favourite one is Puella Magi Madoka Magica, it is great!
I also recomend Hetalia, it's short and funny. :D
╰( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡° )つ──☆*:・゚
Sorry for bad English.
What did you already watch? Currently I would recommend on Fullmetal Alchemist. But it's all about your taste.