Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

Mono Fire Egglocke
Hello everyone! I'm currently attempting to do a mono Fire type egglocke for Pokemon X! However it has been quite a struggle looking for people to donate eggs.. I'm looking for around 30 eggs, so more than one breeder would be preferred. I don't really care for egg moves or IVs or any of that sort, I just want the fire eggs! If you want to breed for that kind of stuff just to make it interesting, that's cool too but it doesn't really matter to me all that much. The eggs I will be accepting include: Charmander, Vulpix, Growlithe, Ponyta, Magby, Eevee, Cyndaquil, Slugma, Houndour, Torchic, Numel, Torkoal, Chimchar, Rotom(because heat form), Tepig, Pansear, Darumaka, Litwick, Heatmor, Larvesta, Fennekin, Fletchling, Litleo, Castform(because sunny form) 
My friend code is 2681-0151-6735 if you want to help out. It's greatly appreciated thanks!
I can help you Smile.
I finished my dex so I have all of the pokemon you want. My Friend code is below my avatar. Just give me a few minutes - I need to breed them all :P.
(Sep 13, 2016, 10:09 AM)Bristle Wrote: I can help you Smile.
I finished my dex so I have all of the pokemon you want. My Friend code is below my avatar. Just give me a few minutes - I need to breed them all :P.
Thanks! It's greatly appreciated! How many eggs do you have?