Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

Need help completing OR and X pokedexs
Hello, I don't want to drag this on longer than I have to. However I have been working on these pokedexs for a long time. I've decided to ask for help as I can longer do this on my own anymore. Please help, I'm available 99% of the time.

FC:2852-8984-1418
IGN: Amara
What are you missing
(Jul 15, 2015, 06:08 PM)terrorkid94 Wrote: What are you missing

Oh man... There's quite a lot.. OR the most and in X i'd have to say a couple hundred.. I'm currently working on a spreadsheet that tells me what i'm missing in both games
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1...=786959903 This is my spreadsheet, all are listed from 1-721. The ones that are erased or not typed are the ones I have in PKMN X.. Omega Ruby, I'm not even going to attempt a spreadsheet as there are too many that I don't have
I'm going to start getting the ones that you're missing the whole line of starting with gen 1 so rattata spearow ekans cleffa paras meowth mankey grimer shellder krabby voltorb exeggcute tyrouge koffing horsea goldeen mime jr elekid and magby I post on here once I have them all
(Jul 15, 2015, 08:45 PM)terrorkid94 Wrote: I'm going to start getting the ones that you're missing the whole line of starting with gen 1 so rattata spearow ekans cleffa paras meowth mankey grimer shellder krabby voltorb exeggcute tyrouge koffing horsea goldeen mime jr elekid and magby I post on here once I have them all
Oh my goodness thank you so much!!! I tweeted out to Justin Flynn asking if he knew anyone who could help and of course he recommended this site, he was right. Thank you so much. I'm actually heading to bed right now and will be up hopefully in around 8-9 hours..
The first 15 are done