Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

Need help finishing Pokedex
Im almost done completing my pokedex just need this couple pokemon any help is very much appreciated.

Meowth or Persian
Stantler
kricketot or kricketune
Zebstrika or Blitzle
Cofagrigus or Yamask

The reason I say or for some of these is because if I can get one of the two I can breed for the other one.

I have Persian, Kricketune, Zebstrika, and Yamask. I won't be able to trade until 7/22/15, or Wednesday of this week. My IGN is Matthew, and my message is "Double Battles!". Just offer to trade if you see I'm on the internet.
Hey there!

I have a Persian, a Kricketune, Zebstrika and Cofagrigus. If the pokemon has both genders, I have both genders.
If you trade me unique pokemon from OR, I will be happy. (:

Let me know!
(Jul 20, 2015, 02:57 PM)Luisito Wrote: Hey there!

I have a Persian, a Kricketune, Zebstrika and Cofagrigus. If the pokemon has both genders, I have both genders.

Let me know!

Awesome I definitely need the kricketune zebstrika and cofagrigus what poks from oras do you need?
(Jul 20, 2015, 03:04 PM)Lucario3D Wrote:

Let me know!

Awesome I definitely need the kricketune zebstrika and cofagrigus what poks from oras do you need?

I am a complete newb at Pokemon, just started. You can trade me any of the following list, I apologize if you see legendaries, or super rares on the list, I pulled the unique pokemons for Omega Ruby from Bulbapedia's list.

Just trade me what you can, but those are not obtainable in my cartridge, as far as I know. Lol.

Kabutops
Ho-Oh
Seedot
Nuzleaf
Shiftry
Mawile
Groudon
Bastiodon
Shellos (West Sea)
Gastrodon (West Sea)
Palkia
Throh
Archeops
Tornadus
Reshiram
Skrelp
Dragalge

My IGN and FC are to the left <<<<<
(Jul 20, 2015, 03:11 PM)Luisito Wrote:
(Jul 20, 2015, 03:04 PM)Lucario3D Wrote:

Let me know!

I am a complete newb at Pokemon, just started. You can trade me any of the following list, I apologize if you see legendaries, or super rares on the list, I pulled the unique pokemons for Omega Ruby from Bulbapedia's list.

Just trade me what you can, but those are not obtainable in my cartridge, as far as I know. Lol.

Kabutops
Ho-Oh
Seedot
Nuzleaf
Shiftry
Mawile
Groudon
Bastiodon
Shellos (West Sea)
Gastrodon (West Sea)
Palkia
Throh
Archeops
Tornadus
Reshiram
Skrelp
Dragalge

My IGN and FC are to the left <<<<<
I'm getting online now I can definitely trade you some of those no problem!
I have them stored in Pokebank. Let me pull them out first >.<
(Jul 20, 2015, 03:33 PM)Luisito Wrote: I have them stored in Pokebank. Let me pull them out first >.<

Okay NP haha
(Jul 20, 2015, 03:34 PM)Lucario3D Wrote:
(Jul 20, 2015, 03:33 PM)Luisito Wrote: I have them stored in Pokebank. Let me pull them out first >.<

Okay NP haha

Do you mind if I send you my Kadabra at the end, and send it back to me? I need him to evolve.

if it is not much trouble.
(Jul 20, 2015, 03:37 PM)Luisito Wrote:
(Jul 20, 2015, 03:34 PM)Lucario3D Wrote:

Okay NP haha

Do you mind if I send you my Kadabra at the end, and send it back to me? I need him to evolve.

if it is not much trouble.
Not at all man