Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

Need help finishing national dex
Hello all, I am very close to finishing my national dex and I need some help.

The only non legendary I need is a piplup. If you have one I can breed any of the other starters for you or most other pokemon.

As for the legendaries:

I need a zekrom because I have Omega Ruby. I will trade you my Reshiram and we can trade back or keep it, you choose.

I need a Raikou (I want to save the dogs for SR when I get charm) and will trade you one of the other two dogs I have. Again the trade can be a swap back or keep, you choose.

I need Thundurus and Landorus. For these I will trade my Tornadus and can just trade back and forth till i can register both or if someone could let me barrow a Thundurus I can go catch Landorus really quick. Either way works for me.

Any help with these would be amazing, thanks!

Edit: Got everything, thanks!
I can help you just go ahead and add me
I'm your friendly neighborhood Dragon fun fact I'm one of the only ones who can take a ice beam And laugh right back at you with a outrage
#Teamforum

(Feb 5, 2015, 05:33 PM)matabro Wrote: I can help you just go ahead and add me

Thanks! I added, anything in particular you want or do you just want to trade back and forth?
we can just trade back and forth I would appreciate a positive reputation though
if you don't know what that is I can tell you cuz you're new to the site I think?
I'm your friendly neighborhood Dragon fun fact I'm one of the only ones who can take a ice beam And laugh right back at you with a outrage
#Teamforum

(Feb 5, 2015, 05:41 PM)matabro Wrote: we can just trade back and forth I would appreciate a positive reputation though
if you don't know what that is I can tell you cuz you're new to the site I think?

I'll +1 you for sure Smile
and if you do make sure to put in the comments a reason why you're giving me a positive reputation because it will eventually get deleted anyway
#Teamforum

sorry I forgot to mention I don't have a Piplup I had it the last form but I don't know where it went
#Teamforum

(Feb 5, 2015, 05:55 PM)matabro Wrote: sorry I forgot to mention I don't have a Piplup I had it the last form but I don't know where it went

Thats fine, thanks for the help!