Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

Need help from pokegenner
Hi, can someone help me pokegen a 5IV (without SpA) adamant landorous doesnt have to be shiny ? I caught my landorous and it is weak, during that time i dont even know anything about IVS. Now i cant go back to catch another good landorous since i've already caught it. So i really need help to get myself a good competitive landorous.

Thank you for reading !
I can hook you up. I can edit your current landos IV's and nature and make it shiny.
Shachi's a monster to go against -  wpendragon

Semolina pilchard, climbing up the Eiffel Tower. Elementary penguin singing Hari Krishna.
Man, you should have seen them kicking Edgar Allan Poe.
Really ? You could do that for me ? Thank you !! But i dont like it to be shiny, i like it original haha. So.. are you free now ?
Yeah. I'm ready now if you want to do it.

Semolina pilchard, climbing up the Eiffel Tower. Elementary penguin singing Hari Krishna.
okay sure ! i'll go online now !

i've added you before haha so i'll just trade you when i see you online. Hey, thanks again !
Awesome, what did you want edited?

Adamant nature, want me to fix the EV's too and the proper moveset so it's battle ready right away?
I can even throw in a choice scarf/band if you want.

hey for the help ! really appreciate it !