Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

[TRADE] LF: LEGIT Shiny Rough Skin Gible/Gabite/Garchomp FT: Shinys/Events
Hey guys, I'm looking for a Shiny Gible or Gabite or Garchomp w/ the Rough Skin ability. I am only accepting/offering LEGIT Pokémon. I would prefer if the Gible/Gabite/Garchomp has an Attack or Speed boosting nature. If not, that's fine. Just please no natures that decrease Attack or Speed.

Finally, the Pokémon MUST have an English name (for example, it can be from any country so long as it's name reads "Gible" or "Gabite" or "Garchomp") and MUST NOT have a nickname.

Sorry for being so picky, but I hope what I can offer makes up for it!

Here is what I have for trade (every Pokémon is legit):

​Shinys:
Rayquaza
Venusaur 
Deoxys
Blastoise 
Rapidash 
Raikou
Entei
Suicune

Events:
Mew
Keldeo
Celebi
It has to be a Gible or a Gabite?
If you need help with IV breeding or if you wanna battle (Mixed OU), feel free to send me a PM!
@ElliotProbablyTheBest Well, no. I just said that cuz I figured they would be more common, as my request was already quite specific.

EDIT: I just updated the post to include Garchomp.
(Mar 13, 2016, 09:17 AM)SquidBonez Wrote: @ElliotProbablyTheBest Well, no. I just said that cuz I figured they would be more common, as my request was already quite specific.

EDIT: I just updated the post to include Garchomp.

OK, I have a Jolly 5IV(no special attack cause its uesless on garchomp) that I breeded for you.

P.S: It's also level 100
If you need help with IV breeding or if you wanna battle (Mixed OU), feel free to send me a PM!
(Mar 12, 2016, 10:05 PM)SquidBonez Wrote: Hey guys, I'm looking for a Shiny Gible or Gabite or Garchomp w/ the Rough Skin ability. I am only accepting/offering LEGIT Pokémon. I would prefer if the Gible/Gabite/Garchomp has an Attack or Speed boosting nature. If not, that's fine. Just please no natures that decrease Attack or Speed.

Finally, the Pokémon MUST have an English name (for example, it can be from any country so long as it's name reads "Gible" or "Gabite" or "Garchomp") and MUST NOT have a nickname.

Sorry for being so picky, but I hope what I can offer makes up for it!

Here is what I have for trade (every Pokémon is legit):

​Shinys:
Rayquaza
Venusaur 
Deoxys
Blastoise 
Rapidash 
Raikou
Entei
Suicune

Events:
Mew