Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

Need shiny Eevee
Is anyone willing to trade a shiny Eevee for a Totodile that has the moves crunch, dragon dance, aqua jet and ice punch? I really need a shiny Eevee because I evolved my first one into Jolteon and I really want a shiny Sylveon. IVs, EVs and nature doesn't matter.
Life only happens once. Make the most out of it.

I main Tracer for some reason...
My Friend Safari is Flying with Pidgey, Fletchiender and Swanna. Feel free to add me!

Also, my name is Hayden... Why am I Johnnyspyguy?
i might be able to help you as long as you dont mind what nature iv ev moves and ability it has
Guide me waking. Guard me sleeping.
Guide me drifting. Guard me dreaming.

Shadow of #TeamForum
(Feb 10, 2016, 03:59 PM)ShadowcloakQuiora Wrote: i might be able to help you as long as you dont mind what nature iv ev moves and ability it has
it's ok screw IVs

My Friend Safari is Flying with Pidgey, Fletchiender and Swanna. Feel free to add me!

i found 3 female shiny eevees i had hidden in a box of mine they have decent ivs tell me what you would like and i can give you the closest one i have

Shadow of #TeamForum
(Feb 10, 2016, 04:09 PM)ShadowcloakQuiora Wrote: i found 3 female shiny eevees i had hidden in a box of mine they have decent ivs tell me what you would like and i can give you the closest one i have
Anyone will do just give me whichever one you want

Could I also have a shiny eevee?
sorry i was preoccupied for a moment, i can trade the shiny eevee now provided you still want it.

and yes you may have one too asd Smile

Shadow of #TeamForum
(Feb 10, 2016, 04:43 PM)ShadowcloakQuiora Wrote: sorry i was preoccupied for a moment, i can trade the shiny eevee now provided you still want it.

and yes you may have one too asd Smile

Yah I still want it I'll put an Eevee (XD) on the GTS for a Magikarp with your AS OT as the message and then after that we can do the trade because we will be acquaintances

It's a level one male Eevee with the message Kid

forgive this may sound silly but im new to gts how does this exactly work?

Shadow of #TeamForum