Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

Never forget 6/26/15
Today was a great day. That Mayu the satan overlord has fallen to the great deku tree in order to save Kokiri village from the spooky ghost and skeletons after we left here. We have save the world from Mayu's evil clutches. It was a hard choice to go back her but  we knew that we needed to leave her. But we fought bravely against her spooky army of skeletons and ghosts.But sadly I had to finish the Job and strike her down so that the Great deku tree could live and protect Kokiri village. So today we celebrate this great event and honer those who fell during this fight.[Image: ?ui=2&ik=0c26f4a32e&view=fimg&th=14e2e77...&zw&atsh=1] 
A legend fallen from grace.
...What? Are you talking that wierd "21Spoopy360me" stuff? If so, you're ripping me off from the stream Kappa
I'm just here.

#RowletBois
(Jun 25, 2015, 11:27 PM)naitre Wrote: You're the hero we deserve, but not the one we need right now. How can you even sleep at night?!

Is he talking about that stream from tonight? So spoopy Kappa
I'm just here.

#RowletBois
(Jun 25, 2015, 11:30 PM)naitre Wrote:
(Jun 25, 2015, 11:29 PM)GingerxPug Wrote:
(Jun 25, 2015, 11:27 PM)naitre Wrote: You're the hero we deserve, but not the one we need right now. How can you even sleep at night?!

Yep...I made the mistake of letting him choose whether or not to leave our sister behind. He told me to leave her and she died.

Hmmm... Was she like an annoying brat? She coulda deserved it, or maybe YOU coulda died trying to save her kappa tjfRekt
I'm just here.

#RowletBois
(Jun 25, 2015, 11:34 PM)naitre Wrote:
(Jun 25, 2015, 11:32 PM)GingerxPug Wrote:
(Jun 25, 2015, 11:30 PM)naitre Wrote:
(Jun 25, 2015, 11:29 PM)GingerxPug Wrote:

Yep...I made the mistake of letting him choose whether or not to leave our sister behind. He told me to leave her and she died.

Hmmm... Was she like an annoying brat? She coulda deserved it, or maybe YOU coulda died trying to save her  kappa   tjfRekt

I mean...she was nothing but trouble.

EXACTLY!
SHE WOULDA GOT YA KILLED!!! tjfRekt tjfRekt tjfRekt kappa
I'm just here.

#RowletBois
I didn't have time to explain on the stream my situation. I fell asleep after watching 5 mins of streaming on Twitch Mobile App (till the scene of the fake hand on the sister's right shoulder) and i got up at 7.00am for still unknown reasons. I checked the clock and any message on my iphone and while i was doing this i was also closing any app in multitasking when i saw Twitch there. It was open on the Following Tab and i saw that Fatal Frame 2 was still streaming. Yes, the last 5 mins of the game, i made it in time just to see the last 5 mins of the game. Then, i had breakfast and i fell asleep again.

I don't know what to think.
She needed to die for the sake of humanity.
(Jun 26, 2015, 08:31 AM)Unit501 Wrote: She needed to die for the sake of humanity.

...Indeed Kappa
I'm just here.

#RowletBois
(Jun 26, 2015, 09:21 AM)naitre Wrote:
(Jun 26, 2015, 03:20 AM)GMX Wrote: I didn't have time to explain on the stream my situation. I fell asleep after watching 5 mins of streaming on Twitch Mobile App (till the scene of the fake hand on the sister's right shoulder) and i got up at 7.00am for still unknown reasons. I checked the clock and any message on my iphone and while i was doing this i was also closing any app in multitasking when i saw Twitch there. It was open on the Following Tab and i saw that Fatal Frame 2 was still streaming. Yes, the last 5 mins of the game, i made it in time just to see the last 5 mins of the game. Then, i had breakfast and i fell asleep again.

I don't know what to think.

You can safely think 10/10 spookiest game ever. The video game gods were watching out for you because they knew it was 2spooky4u.
No it was the Great Deku Tree who is the protector of us from the spooky ghosts and skeleton.
Mayu the satan overlord was slayn this day.
Gay marriage became legal in all 50 states on this day.

Coincidence?
I think not.
50 thousand people used to live here...Now it's a ghost town.