Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

New 3DS!
I recently received a new 3DS, so I have a new friend code! If you wish to add me again or in general, please let me know first so I can add you as well. Also, if you could let me know the general type of my new friend safari, I'd really appreciate it! Smile

Friend Code: 1221-0624-2829
Your number one flying-type trainer!
Got it registered; and that's cool!
Added! @Dex
Lets add! x)
@TheLastStaravia Added ^^
@Dionysus I'll add you in a little while. Smile
(Apr 30, 2016, 12:43 PM)TheLastStaravia Wrote: I recently received a new 3DS, so I have a new friend code! If you wish to add me again or in general, please let me know first so I can add you as well. Also, if you could let me know the general type of my new friend safari, I'd really appreciate it! Smile

Friend Code: 1221-0624-2829

I've got it now too, thanks! I'll be on the lookout for you online  :D
Cool, added you.
Your private message thing is full, so I couldn't message you, but I was wondering if you could turn on in-game chat (only if you wanted to, sorry if I sound pushy). That way we and others could discuss things in-game, and we could talk about the hatching stuff. It's in Parental Controls, for more info you can look it up and IGN has a good way of showing how to do it.

Thanks!
@Dex I can't really talk much in my house considering the noise, so I can't, unfortunately.