Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

New 3ds
I'm thinking of upgraded from 3ds XML to new 3ds XML do you think the new features are worth upgrade also going to trade in my XML to make it a little cheaper
(Feb 27, 2015, 06:08 PM)dominickdej01 Wrote: I'm thinking of upgraded from 3ds XML to new 3ds XML do you think the new features are worth upgrade also going to trade in my XML to make it a little cheaper

Definatly worth it. I upgraded my 3DSXL to the New 3DSXL as soon as it came out and I love it.
(Feb 27, 2015, 06:43 PM)Vexian Wrote:
(Feb 27, 2015, 06:08 PM)dominickdej01 Wrote: I'm thinking of upgraded from 3ds XML to new 3ds XML do you think the new features are worth upgrade also going to trade in my XML to make it a little cheaper

Definatly worth it. I upgraded my 3DSXL to the New 3DSXL as soon as it came out and I love it.

Nice any idea what the trade in value of 3ds xl 75?$
im not sure what the trade value is now, but when i traded mine in, gamestop was offering a promotion of $100 for an XL towards a new 3DS or $75 for a non XL. But that deal is over now, so like i said im not sure what the value is.

My 3DS was essentially free though. Between the $100 credit for trading in my old 3DS and about 2 months ago i also traded in every single pokemon game from diamond/pearl through Black 2/White 2 and got $131 Credit for those 9 games.
(Feb 27, 2015, 08:25 PM)Vexian Wrote: im not sure what the trade value is now, but when i traded mine in, gamestop was offering a promotion of $100 for an XL towards a new 3DS or $75 for a non XL. But that deal is over now, so like i said im not sure what the value is.

My 3DS was essentially free though. Between the $100 credit for trading in my old 3DS and about 2 months ago i also traded in every single pokemon game from diamond/pearl through Black 2/White 2 and got $131 Credit for those 9 games.

Wow man that's awesome I'm going to see the trade in value of my XL then go from there
just a heads up though. if you trade your old 3DS in, you will have to call Nintendo Customer Service to transfer over your Nintendo Netword ID over and it takes about 5 days.