Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

New Forum Channel [Reason is explained]
Exclamation 
Yea so I get home from school, and im chatting with the guys in the replay, And all of the sudden, the old forum channel pops into chat :D so I wasn't mad about it, whats coming up, i was planning on changing the account anyway. But back on track, so i asked who he was, and he didnt answer obviously, so i tried to log into the account, couldnt log in, Tried to use my email to retrieve the pass, didnt work, so I made a new channel.

http://www.twitch.tv/pfforumgaming

PF = Pokemon Forever, obvi.
I was orginally just gonna be PFGaming but it was to short according to Twitch's profile system. I will pm the streamers the key note how i said key, no more password, you stream on xbox without a capture card i apologize but you are no longer allowed to stream on the account, just due to the password getting out so quickly.

Also i was planning on remaking it anyway.... so it was perfect timing XD
Never Give Up! - Densest Anime Protagonist of the Century

Forum Ninja
#PopplioDefenseSquad
Sooooo. Does that mean that the VGCForum doesn't work anymore?
(Oct 1, 2015, 02:20 PM)Delta Wrote: Sooooo. Does that mean that the VGCForum doesn't work anymore?

It works, but i have no control of the stream key, so people cant stream on it. Hence the new channel

Forum Ninja
#PopplioDefenseSquad
(Oct 1, 2015, 02:21 PM)podfighterninja123 Wrote:
(Oct 1, 2015, 02:20 PM)Delta Wrote: Sooooo. Does that mean that the VGCForum doesn't work anymore?

It works, but i have no control of the stream key, so people cant stream on it. Hence the new channel

Okay, thanks.
Note that PC streamers can still use OBS, as you only need the key for that, but you can't access the Twitch dashboard without the password, so mods are all the more important.
(Oct 1, 2015, 03:15 PM)PKPatriot56 Wrote: Note that PC streamers can still use OBS, as you only need the key for that, but you can't access the Twitch dashboard without the password, so mods are all the more important.

Ill pick those people out when i have time to do so/when its needed

Forum Ninja
#PopplioDefenseSquad
(Oct 1, 2015, 05:12 PM)naitre Wrote: Thanks for doing this pod. Shame about the old account. People need more tact.
ikr danSad atleast i had plans to change it anyway :D

Forum Ninja
#PopplioDefenseSquad