Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

New Here
Hey all, just joined up and figured I would introduce myself so Hi I'm Void! I play mostly on Sun but have AS and Y as well. I have US on pre-order. Always down for a trade if you just ask!
@wightvoid

Hey, wightvoid!

As a Kahuna around here, let me be the first to say Welcome to the site! We have a Spooky Cup going on later if you want to spectate, and we're always hosting giveaways and trades. Feel free to browse around, I'm sure you'll find something that you like. Any questions, feel free to ask myself, the other Kahuna, @FireTaco, or one of our mods (@stephenWITNESS or @Unit501)

Hope you have some fun 'round these parts! Big Grin

-0kamii
Amethyst Ωmega - Guild Leader/Founder 

(Oct 28, 2017, 08:06 AM)wightvoid Wrote: Hey all, just joined up and figured I would introduce myself so Hi I'm Void! I play mostly on Sun but have AS and Y as well. I have US on pre-order. Always down for a trade if you just ask!
Hey! What's going on, I'm Martin. Welcome to the pokemon forever forums. This place is pretty chill. It's full of great people, I got on this site around may and I've liked it so far. We do have a discord for people to chat. I'm pretty sure there's people that are going to be using discord for ultra sun/moon but anyways welcome!
@wightvoid 

Welcome to the community, hope you enjoy your time here  Smile

Welcome to our splendid lil site :3 @wightvoid what brings you into the community?
Dont know why I never thought to put this here...
All your Hidden Ability needs in one place <3
Hello
OU MASTER RACE
(Oct 28, 2017, 09:30 AM)wartty Wrote: Welcome to our splendid lil site :3 @wightvoid what brings you into the community?

Well mostly just looking for a solid community for these games from this point on. Been very friendly thus far!
Oh, and I'm starting to breed a bunch of stuff I like.
@wightvoid Welcome to the forums! If you ever need any help feel free to shoot me a pm.
Hi, Super Nintendo Chalmers!
@stephenWITNESS who are you and what have you done to Slec?

Also welcome Void I guess
Eckley is best grill
Go on and on, grow into a phenomenon