Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

So I am new to Pokemon after about a twelve year haitus. I got my girlfriend and I the Sun and Moon games, however with one of our 3DSs breaking, we no longer have a means to trade for some pokemon. Idk how this stuff all works, but I'd like to get some friends for her, so she can get some of those guys she wants so bad, but can't right now. :3
Not gonna lie, I don't know how to look for her ID or anything, and I kinda want it to be a surprise when she gets a friend she can trade with.. so I don't wanna just ask her lol. She's really shy, or else I'm sure she'd just look for herself!
Well welcome to the forums. Everyone here thats NOT sitting in the giveaway section 24/7 are all lovely people I think. Get your girl to join us too we don't bite unless it's @Slec
Eckley is best grill
Go on and on, grow into a phenomenon
Thank you, once she gets home from work I'll show her. I think she'll be eager to make friends! And idk what the giveaway section is, but those guys sound like leeches lol
@PrincessJester , we have people in the Trading Forums who are willing to help with trades! Smile
We are all friendly people! Smile We don't attack one another like Reddit so don't be shy! Smile

And regarding giveaways, giveaways are hosted by giveaway hosts like myself to help beginners. My giveaways are mostly items-based such as Lucky Eggs, Gold Bottle Caps, which others help with Dittos or distributes legendaries. Smile

And remember to check our Discord Channel! Smile
There are a lot of nice people there! Smile
As mentioned by @SenpaisLittleEevee , most of us in the Pokemon Forever Discord Channel won't bite! Smile

The link of the Discord Channel is at the bottom right corner. Smile
What is a signature and how do I get one?
This was SO helpful! Thank you guys very much. I'm a little apprehensive to trade some pokemon with strangers, but I'm sure I'll find someone who can make those anxieties go away! I would also love to give back to the community as I'm currently hunting a shiny riolu and have many females/ a korean riolu I'm willing to giveaway once I've claimed my Masuda prize! We're going to explore this website, but thank both of you very much! 

I also can't find the discord channel or link lol
@PrincessJester this link here will give you an invite https://discordapp.com/invite/9nwCh9q then just say hi in the welcome channel and one of the mods will let you in
Hi, Super Nintendo Chalmers!