Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

New here!
New to the site and pokemon forums but a big fan sunce red and blue. I fell off after gen 3 but came back for gen 5 and have caught up on what i missed. Im looking forward to making some new friends and maybe trading or battling for fun. Got into breeding awhile back and its just been such a long process i decided to turn to the forums. Hope to learn a lot and contribute where i can.
Hey there, and welcome! I assure you there's plenty of breeding data to go around. If you ever need something, feel free to PM me
You can find me on YouTube, Steam, and Twitter if you need to
Hi,

Im a Gen One vet as well. 

Breeding in Gen 6+ is so much easier now. IMO, I would start by finding a 6 IV Ditto. (A ditto, with 31 in each IV spot) as a breeding partner. Usually people in the Trade Forum are super helpful!
Welcome buddy!
~ If they stand behind you, give them protection. ~
~ If they stand beside you, give them respect. ~
~ If they stand against you, show no mercy! ~
(Aug 9, 2016, 06:45 PM)VikingDad Wrote: Hi,

Im a Gen One vet as well. 

Breeding in Gen 6+ is so much easier now. IMO, I would start by finding a 6 IV Ditto. (A ditto, with 31 in each IV spot) as a breeding partner. Usually people in the Trade Forum are super helpful!
now that you mention it the nice poeple in the giveaway just floated one my way. So much work avoided... Couldnt be happier.
(Aug 9, 2016, 06:51 PM)LWiki Wrote: Welcome buddy!
 Speak of the devil!!! Thanks so much LWiki
(Aug 9, 2016, 06:35 PM)naitre Wrote: Welcome to the forums! We hope you enjoy your stay. There's a ton of resources here to help get you along the way. Don't hesitate to ask if you need anything!
thanks naitre i hope to maybe contribute something one day, but till then im just enjoying finding fellow people with similar interests.
(Aug 9, 2016, 06:29 PM)wundrweapon Wrote: Hey there, and welcome! I assure you there's plenty of breeding data to go around. If you ever need something, feel free to PM me
Thays extremely nice of you and i appreciate that! Everyone here is pretty awesome.
@Koltm89 Ye, You're awesome as well!
~ If they stand behind you, give them protection. ~
~ If they stand beside you, give them respect. ~
~ If they stand against you, show no mercy! ~
welcome to the forum Smile if you have any questions about pokemon, throw me a message Smile
Former Replay Moderator
Powersaver

Friend Safari
Type: Bug Pokemon: Paras, Venomoth, Illumise

Add me on LoL on EUW: MoneyDix