Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

Hi!
Hi! I'm new to this forum but i played every gen of pokemon. I've almost finished my living pokedex in ORAS (event legendaries are missing). I love battling and feel i'm weak so abuse me if you want!
The most important thing i can ask to you is help me finish my dex....
HAVE A NICE DAY! KappaHD
Welcome :D, if you can list the Pokemon you need some of use can probably help you finish Smile
~Visit PokemonForever's Twitter Page~
Ha! You've underestimated my stupidity.
~Virtual Polygon Duck of Team Forum~
(May 2, 2015, 04:50 AM)Animekid7 Wrote: Welcome :D, if you can list the Pokemon you need some of use can probably help you finish Smile

Thanks Smile

-Mew
-Jirachi
-Manaphy
-Shaymin
-Archeus
-Victini
-Keldeo
-Meloetta
-Genesect
I own the Pokémon Colosseum Bonus Disc, so I can very easily help you out with getting a Jirachi, I also need to get around to beating Pokémon Ranger for a Manaphy of my own, so once I get around to that I can help you out.

But other than that, welcome!
Welcome to the forums, Osmyo! :D
I'm Umbreon, the nocturnal member of #TeamForum
Those well-practiced in the art of deceit may find themselves welcome to join me on Town of Salem...
(May 3, 2015, 08:57 AM)Netherlandish Wrote: I own the Pokémon Colosseum Bonus Disc, so I can very easily help you out with getting a Jirachi, I also need to get around to beating Pokémon Ranger for a Manaphy of my own, so once I get around to that I can help you out.

But other than that, welcome!

You would do all this? tell me how can i help you..........