Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

Hi there Im new and in need of help :)
Wink 
Hi there friends Im new to the community and really excited about building new friendships. I am searching for a Male shiny Litleo can anyone help a brotha out?
First of all welcome to the forums! :D Second, depending if you want a battle ready litleo or a regular shiny one i can obtain both depending on your choice. I already have a shiny one from X with radar chaining.
(Mar 17, 2016, 11:13 PM)Athral_Burn Wrote: First of all welcome to the forums! :D Second, depending if you want a battle ready litleo or a regular shiny one i can obtain both depending on your choice. I already have a shiny one from X with radar chaining.  

Hey there thanks for the reply btw and If it is battle ready that would be amazing
(Mar 17, 2016, 11:16 PM)pikachew1391 Wrote:
(Mar 17, 2016, 11:13 PM)Athral_Burn Wrote: First of all welcome to the forums! :D Second, depending if you want a battle ready litleo or a regular shiny one i can obtain both depending on your choice. I already have a shiny one from X with radar chaining.  

Hey there thanks for the reply btw and If it is battle ready that would be amazing

its just a regular shiny but i can obtain one by tomorrow at best if you want a battle ready one
(Mar 17, 2016, 11:18 PM)Athral_Burn Wrote:
(Mar 17, 2016, 11:16 PM)pikachew1391 Wrote:

its just a regular shiny but i can obtain one by tomorrow at best if you want a battle ready one

Hey thats fine im not really picky lol it would just be really cool to have one  Smile
Welcome to the forums bruv
Eckley is best grill
Go on and on, grow into a phenomenon