Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

New shiny hunter here!
Hey Pokemon Forever community!
I am Lewisgaming9! I am I shiny hunter and have joined this community to use its shiny counter and to meet more PokeFans!  Smile . My FC is 3669-2293-3323 , so feel free to add me! I am hunting for shiny Charmander and shiny Azumarill at the moment, so if possible, I would trade my level 70 shiny Ninetales for one! I play Pokemon Red, Yellow, Gold, Sapphire, Diamond, X, Y and Sun. All of these are genuine cartiriges/game cards!

I also have a Ho-Oh I would be willing to trade for shinies/events. 

Thank you and make sure to friend me!
Lewis  Big Grin
I have a shiny charmander in moon but it has the nickname Ace so I'm not sure if you want also i got the name from an anime Big Grin
Words i live by - Good Luck and Chance.
@Lewisgaming9 welcome to the site. Good luck in your hunts Smile
Hi, Super Nintendo Chalmers!
(Jul 28, 2017, 05:10 AM)Sharkfang2193 Wrote: I have a shiny charmander in moon but it has the nickname Ace so I'm not sure if you want also i got the name from an anime Big Grin
@Sharkfang2193 You'd be willing to give it to me? Oh my god, thank you! I'm going to check your profile for your friend code to add you. My name on 3DS is Lewis, ok? If your FC is not on ur profile, reply to this comment. I'll trade you via Sun and transfer with PB, if that's ok. Thank you so much!  Heart

P.S: My Pokemon in Sun are VERY bad. I play X for at least half of my day, pretty much everyday so I have good pokes on there. You might have to give me the Charmander quite cheaply... Sad
Welcome! I'm a new shiny hunter as well.  I have a few shinys you might want but not listed.  I just got my shiny vulpix a few weeks ago.  Dex nav style Smile
(Jul 28, 2017, 10:44 AM)Sorianwarrior Wrote: Welcome! I'm a new shiny hunter as well.  I have a few shinys you might want but not listed.  I just got my shiny vulpix a few weeks ago.  Dex nav style Smile

Good job! Get this - I got a shiny Ninetales from Wonder trade! Currently levelling Ho-Oh to trade for a Giratina
No prob just tell me when you want to trade Big Grin
Words i live by - Good Luck and Chance.
(Jul 28, 2017, 11:46 AM)Sharkfang2193 Wrote: No prob just tell me when you want to trade Big Grin

On my way home at the moment, but playing X. Will get out my Pokemon Sun once I get home. Thanks!
(Jul 28, 2017, 10:47 AM)Lewisgaming9 Wrote:
(Jul 28, 2017, 10:44 AM)Sorianwarrior Wrote: Welcome! I'm a new shiny hunter as well.  I have a few shinys you might want but not listed.  I just got my shiny vulpix a few weeks ago.  Dex nav style Smile

Good job! Get this - I got a shiny Ninetales from Wonder trade! Currently levelling Ho-Oh to trade for a Giratina
wow, i wish i could get a shiny via wondertrade Sad
Hi hi! Smile

Remember to check out our Discord Channel! Smile
What is a signature and how do I get one?