Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

New to Pokemon Forever
Hi everyone , im new to this site , I been wanting a site like this where I can make friends and just have a all out good time with fellow pokemon trainers along with the competetive Smash.Bros
@Yoru  Hi!! Welcome to the forum!
@Yoru

Welcome to the form.  Hope you make plenty of friends also I will add your friend code to my game soon.

Welcome
- CaptainBlue
Welcome! I'm new as well, if you ever want a pal just message me, if you ever want a battle, Friend code me Smile
"Strong Pokémon. Weak Pokémon. That is only the selfish perception of people. Truly skilled trainers should try to win with their favorites." - Karen of the John Elite 4
Welcome!
Life only happens once. Make the most out of it.

I main Tracer for some reason...
My Friend Safari is Flying with Pidgey, Fletchiender and Swanna. Feel free to add me!

Also, my name is Hayden... Why am I Johnnyspyguy?
Welcome. :D  feel freed to add my friend code
(May 8, 2016, 12:40 PM)CaptainBlue Wrote: @Yoru

Welcome to the form.  Hope you make plenty of friends also I will add your friend code to my game soon.

Welcome
- CaptainBlue
I added you Via 3DS
(May 8, 2016, 07:55 PM)Goku Uzumaki Wrote: Welcome. :D  feel freed to add my friend code
Thanks , I added you Via 3DS
(May 8, 2016, 07:42 PM)Johnnyspyguy Wrote: Welcome!
Thank you , please add me Via 3DS and ill add you.
(May 8, 2016, 05:43 PM)devilmoth Wrote: Welcome! I'm new as well, if you ever want a pal just message me, if you ever want a battle, Friend code me Smile
I will add you right now my friend Via 3DS