Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

New to Professional Pokemon
Question 
Hello!

My name is Kathryn and I just joined so...hi. I'm not new to the Pokemon franchise whatsoever (I've been playing since I could hold a gameboy in my tiny hands :P ) but I've been playing Pokemon my entire life carefree and I would like to start getting into the professional aspect of Pokemon.
I'm not exactly sure what to do or where to even begin considering I just found out what EV and IVs are. I would appreciate it if you could give me some tips or links to helpful guides? Thanks a ton! I look forward to getting to know some of you! Smile
Welcome to the forum :D
~Visit PokemonForever's Twitter Page~
Ha! You've underestimated my stupidity.
~Virtual Polygon Duck of Team Forum~
Welcome to the site so here have some guides
Team Breeding
Ev training
Team Building Basics
Advanced Team Building
Your profile pic is Shiro from NGNL, I love you already.
Formerly Sir Absol

Genning/Powersave Expert            #SylveonIsOP
(Feb 14, 2016, 10:06 AM)Absol Wrote: Your profile pic is Shiro from NGNL, I love you already.

loll thanks
Welcome to the site! Once you get a better grasp on things, the way I interpret "professional pokemon" is going to competitions and tournaments. If there are any around your area, I'd suggest checking them out, they're lots of fun! There are a lot of videos on youtube and twitch channels involving the current format. But one step at a time! I hope your new discoveries will mean an interesting new way to play for you, and become a good experience overall.
Welcome to the site! If you need help breeding for something, send me a PM! :D
(Feb 14, 2016, 04:07 PM)le2017 Wrote: Welcome to the site! If you need help breeding for something, send me a PM! :D

I'll keep that in mind! Thank you!
(Feb 14, 2016, 02:32 PM)El Miguel VGC Wrote: Welcome to the site! Once you get a better grasp on things, the way I interpret "professional pokemon" is going to competitions and tournaments. If there are any around your area, I'd suggest checking them out, they're lots of fun! There are a lot of videos on youtube and twitch channels involving the current format. But one step at a time! I hope your new discoveries will mean an interesting new way to play for you, and become a good experience overall.

Will do. Thanks!
I made a video about it

Follow us on Twitter @_pokemonforever
Learn about us on our Welcome Page
Watch us play games on Twitch.tv