Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

New to Site
Hello everybody, I'm new here. It's pretty exciting to stumble across this community as everybody seems very kind and helpful. In past games, I've always been known as Yellow (not my favourite colour––I'm half Japanese... :D ) and my favourite pokemon is a shiny Volcarona––though shiny larvesta has been extremely elusive while dexnav hunting. I hope to get to meet new people, finish my living pokedex to get the shiny charm, grow my shiny collection, and work on a competative team to prepare for sun and moon! Clearly Rowlet will be my starter of choice Wink 

Like many people trying to complete these goals, a most vital pokemon needed is a 6IV foreign ditto. I've been searching for ages for one which is actually how I found this site, and if anybody can help me out I would be so elated! I know a lot of the breeding dittos around are shiny, so if that's a possiblity I would be even more appreciative. If not, I'm sure I'll eventually find one before I complete my dex––still have a ways to go––but I'm willing to trade my shiny feebas or hypno for a shiny one!

Once again, excited to be apart of this vibrant community. Happy hunting!
[Image: 637.gif]