Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

[CLOSED] Geodude Galvanize
Don't care about sex, nature or whatver, I have Dratini, Vulpix, Sandshrew or Mareanie HA to offer
Im working on getting on. Its so hard to sos chain but im getting the hang of it. When i get one ill be breeding a bunch and give you one
(Nov 26, 2016, 01:30 PM)Kainelawless Wrote: Im working on getting on. Its so hard to sos chain but im getting the hang of it. When i get one ill be breeding a bunch and give you one

Just got one, good luck mate, I know how hard it can be... I spent 2 hours to get Sandshrew, no luck on sos chain before the first would kill himself
(Nov 26, 2016, 01:37 PM)difev Wrote:
(Nov 26, 2016, 01:30 PM)Kainelawless Wrote: Im working on getting on. Its so hard to sos chain but im getting the hang of it. When i get one ill be breeding a bunch and give you one

Just got one, good luck mate, I know how hard it can be... I spent 2 hours to get Sandshrew, no luck on sos chain before the first would kill himself

Can you breed one for me? Trying for 4 days now, no luck. It would be very appreciated.

I can offer Buzzwole or Xurkitree. (might run out of one or the other)
(Nov 26, 2016, 02:11 PM)WilfredoMH Wrote:

Can you breed one for me? Trying for 4 days now, no luck. It would be very appreciated.

Could you breed one for me too? I can offer slowpoke with HA
(Nov 26, 2016, 04:01 PM)Jshampoo Wrote:
(Nov 26, 2016, 02:11 PM)WilfredoMH Wrote:

Could you breed one for me too? I can offer slowpoke with HA

Sure, tomorrow I will try to breed some I will send you a message